Chapter 4-2: So Condescending

After arriving, the students are able to do what they can in order to scare the fairies away. Luckily, they're able to scare them away.

"All right, the fairies have retreated. Back to work," Riddle says.

"Indeed. Whether amidst a bog or atop a mighty cliff, I shall lay claim to a lantern blossom!" Sebek says.

Sometime later, Sebek, Riddle, and the others search for the lantern blooms at the forest road.

Sebek soon finds one, "BEHOLD! I am triumphant! Here it is—a lantern blossom!"

One of the club members is impressed, "You're incredible, Sebek! I don't think anyone in the club is as dedicated to this as you are."

"I still can't believe you scaled a sheer cliff face through pure brute strength..." Riddle says, surprised and impressed.

"Now to prepare a potent potion with this blossom!" Sebek says.

After searching for enough blossoms, they return to come and use them to make the potion they need.

Seria is there, checking on how the club members are doing along with Trinket.

Sereia asks, "Is the smoke supposed to be in this color?"

"If we botch this potion, we'll have to gather the ingredients all over again," Silver says, concerned.

"Relax. Who do you take me for? I have no intention of squandering the perfectly good lantern blossom Sebek got for us," Riddle says, still making the potion.

And soon, Riddle is finished, "There. Done."

"WHAT HO, GHOST!" Sebek calls out.

Soon, the ghost appears, "Yes, here I am!"

"We've a potion for you to inspect," Riddle says, presenting the potion to him.

The ghost inspects the potion, "Mmm..." And says the results, "It came out very nice indeed! Congratulations, Equestrian Club! You've passed the forest challenge. Here you go!" And gives the club the badge.

Sebek happily cheers, "Excellent! Our fourth Vargas badge."

"Nice work, Sebek. You managed to dry off and get all the mud out of your clothes," Silver says.

"Shouldn't you be complimenting the work he did getting us this badge?" Riddle questions.

Sebek scoffs, "Hmph. I wasn't expecting praise from Silver in any event," Then says to Riddle, "Anyway, I must say, Riddle!You've quite the potion-brewing prowess, for a human. I shall extend my gratitude to you!"

"Must you sound so condescending? I can never tell when you're being sincere and when you're mocking me!" Riddle says.

Sebek laughs, "HA HA HA! None can stand before the Equestrian Club!"

Seria finishes checking the time and writing what she has to do.

"I think we got everything we need here," Sereia says.

At the Basketball club's camp, Tanzanite watches the potion making.

"Wow. Jamil's cookin' up a storm," Tanzanite says.