Chapter 5-9: Come On, Monster

Ruggie and Jack chase the monster into the forest, but the monster is too fast for them to catch. And now, the monster is chasing after them after attacking it for a little.

The monster lets out a roar, "ROOOOAAARR!"

Ruggie cries out, "Move it, Jack! It's right on our tails!"

"We're not far from the swamp. I'm gonna make a dash for it!" Jack says.

Soon enough, Ruggie and Jack arrive at the bottomless swamp. Jack heavily breathes from exhaustion as he changes back to his original form.

Just then, the monster lets out another, "ROOOOAAARR!"

"Now we just have to draw it in..." Jack says.

"Yeah," Ruggie says.

He then watches the monster, "Wait for it... Lure it as close to the edge as possible, then..."

"ROOOOAAARR!" The monster roars as it comes to the edge.

Ruggie then shouts, "NOW!"

Just then, something grabs the monster's legs and begins to pull it into the swamp. Those are Sebek, Floyd and Sereia. Of course, they are in their more aquatic form so they can swim in the swamp.

"To the bottom of the swamp with you!" Sebek says.

Floyd laughs, "Ahaha, come on in! The water's fine!"

"Yeah. You need a bath anyway!" Sereia adds.

"Okay, they've grabbed its legs! Now drag it into the mud!" Ruggie says.

"Go...IN!" Jack shouts.

Sebek, Floyd, and Sereia try to pull the monster further into the swamp, "HRRRRGH!"

The monster, "ROOOOAAARR!" in anger.

"What IS this infernal creature?! It's digging its heels in so hard it's leaving divots in the ground!" Sebek says.

"This thing is really monstrous," Sereia says.

"Dang, this thing is STRONG. I think it's gonna shake us off!" Floyd says.

The monster roars, "ROOOOAAARR!" and it tries to shake them off.

Jack notices it, "This isn't working... It's thrashing around so much I can't get close! We're almost there... Just one more step!"

Soon, Ruggie has just about had it, "Rgh... Okay, that's it!" And calls out, "Laugh With Me!"

And the monster suddenly does just that.

Jack hears it and grows worried, "You're using your signature spell?! But won't you get tons of blot...?" But soon notices, "Wait... You look just fine."

"Who cares how he looks?! Get this thing in the mud!" Floyd shouts.

"Hurry!" Sereia cries out.

"Right!" Ruggie says, "When you're under my signature spell, I dictate your every move.

Come on, monster... Straight ahead now. Right into the swamp!"

Ruggie continues to use his signature spell to get the monster inside the swamp, which works with a splatter.

"All right! It's fallen in!" Jack says.

"Now we can unleash a mighty onslaught!" Sebek shouts.

Sebek, Floyd, and Sereia let go of the monster and hurry back towards the others.

Floyd looks at himself, "Aww, man. I'm all muddy now... You're gonna pay for gettin' me dirty. And let me tell you, it's a high price."

"I don't think we should be worried about it. Although, I'm going to need a bath after getting my hair so dirty," Sereia says.

Then Ruggie says, "It's finally payback time!"