WOAH, A Q AND A?!?!?!? NO SHOTTT!!

Yep! It's time for yet another Q and A to wrap up another book!

I took a few questions from online friends, which is kinda strange since they seemed to instantly know when Q and A was..

These questions are handpicked. I don't normally pick questions if it involves major spoilers, so do be weary of that if you ask questions like that.

I'm honestly really surprised at how my friends can just come up with questions like this because I can't do it to save my life.

I'm not an interrogator, so that kinda says a lot about me....I don't go deep into stuff. I read it, I love it, and boom, nothing else.

If I really love it, I probably will go deep, but not to the point where I'm asking for dates, times, and periods like A H H .

But anyways, let's get started!

-------------‐--

Q1: In your AU, how strong can Second, Chosen, White, and Electro get?

A: Second has exactly 3 forms in my AU, and his strongest point is when he battled TPO after revival. Chosen has about 5 forms in my AU, the strongest one being the one that can crash anything or, in this case, the realms. White has 4 forms, but we've never seen him use them for good reason. His strongest form is still a secret. Same thing with Electro, except he has 2 forms only.

Q2: In the next book, who is going to be the main character(s)?

A: Second and Chosen

Q3: How old is Connor and Rexxy?

A: Connor is 21 while Rexxy is 8.

Q4: Since Purple only got rid of one memory, will he do anything else to try and help him remember?

A: Considering Purple learned a lot about his family in the span of one trip, he is mentally drained. He won't do anything to try and help himself after the fact because he feels guilty for the others.

Q5: This is a personal question, but are you planning on writing anything other than Alan Becker AU's?

A: Yes! I have many drafts on different AU's of different things. The Alan Becker AU only has 1 book left before the saga ends, and I will be writing other stories after the matter!

Q6: Now that TPO is living and supposedly switched sides, will TPO have to learn how to be alive?

A: More or less. He only knows about fighting, talking, and following orders. That's it. He's gonna have to learn items, sayings, and many different things.

Q7: If Chosen has the power to just destroy realms, why didn't he do that from the start back in TDL's saga?

A: Chosen couldn't get that mad towards his best friend. Dove was never his friend, and she turned around and killed his brother. That would literally tick anyone off. But TDL was still his best friend, and he couldn't get mad enough to break into that form.

Q8: What would happen if Orange still had his staff with Second's power boost?!

A: Oh, that would make the battle unfair. Hence why I burned his staff. XD

Q9: Okay, so I can't be the only one who's curious about the strange snake string things. Where do they originate from? How exactly did they get trapped in the forest?

A: The forest once belonged to them. They were created in the mist from an accident at the SSO's base. There was a radiation accident at the SSO, and it caused a chemical reaction with the mist in the forest, creating the Mistic Snake Strings. They had the ability to insert one's consciousness into a dream as long as they wanted. But some workers found out about the snake's and quickly found a way to lock them in a small area of the forest, hence why they're trapped there and are enraged at the sight of stickmen.

Q10: If Second's coding is slightly erased and causes him to speak with the dead, how come Second wasn't in the same position as Victim?

A: Second's coding wasn't as unstable as Victim's. Second lost a bit of coding, yes, but he was still stable after the matter. He wasn't half dead like Victim was. Being half dead caused Victim's code to be unstable, and even one hit from their guns could've been bad. But Victim got hit multiple times, ensuring his eventual death.

Q11: Does Dark actually care about Second? Because, in the first chapter, Second claimed that Dark wanted him dead but just ended up helping him in the end.

A: Yes, Dark does care about Second. He hated him at first for simply killing him and being stubborn, but he realized that Second was only trying to stop what he thought was right. He accepted that Second was doing what he thought was right and wanted to warn him for the future. It's also all he can do anyway.

Q12: I feel like TPO has a thing with kids since he didn't even hurt Rexxy..... -^-

A: He's never seen a small kid. Despite being told about the children test subjects, he's never seen one. He was just curious and knew that he wouldn't be an issue to fight, so, bOoM, put him to sleep.

------------

Alright, so I got a bunch of personal questions about myself, so I'll answer those here, too! ^^

- What's your favorite type(s) of music?

A: I love Rock, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Soul, RnB, K-Pop, a little bit of Country, Blues, and Metal. ^^

- What are your favorite foods in order?

A: Spaghetti, chicken, pizza, steak, hamburger, meatloaf and greens, fish, ramen, caramel apples (that's not food but it's still good.), bacon and eggs, BBQ pulled pork w/ baked beans, and honey ham!

- What are your hobbies other than writing?

A: I'm learning how to animate still, but I draw, learn Korean, Edit videos, and play video games.

- What song are you listening to right now? >:>

A: Magic Shop by BTS ^^

- What's your favorite quote from this book? You know I'm gonna ask, lol.

A: " No one is perfect, but they can be perfect in their own way. " - Chosen

----------------------

This has been a fun second book for me! I've learned so much about writing over the course of writing these books, and I can't wait to keep this journey going!

Stay tuned! The next book may be out sooner than you think! :]

Tysm for everything, I love each and every one of you, and I can't thank you enough for reading my stories.

I never thought Conquer would blow up as much as it did, and it's just amazing to me that a simple writer such as me got that many reads.

Even now, this book has 500+ reads....Oh my g- like, seriously, guys, thank you so much..

Have more questions? Ask me in the comments. I'm free to answer them! ^^

Thank you for reading, and have a great day/night/afternoon!

<3