XLVII

⚠️
"Baby," I squeak as realisation hits me.
"Powers? What's going on?"

"What the fuck," Jayden spits as he now sounds pretty wide awake.

"What's wrong Stone," Suzanne purrs and I hear her mewling close to his ear.
"I can make you feel good."

"She's doing something to him," I whimper as I stare wide-eyed at Hellcat and then look to Powers.
"Jayden, I'm at the base. I'm in your ear, say no if you understand."

"No," he barks before I hear the vermin chuckling evilly.
"Suzanne stop this. I don't want you."

"Baby," I croak as I take a deep breath in and hold a finger up at the two who are whispering at me to take my earpiece out.
"Tell me what's going on."

"No, I can't," he spits as his voice breaks slightly.
"You were like a mother to me, Suzanne. Why are you doing this?"

"Baby," I croak quietly as my heart begins to pump faster and my mind goes completely blank, save for one thought: When we attack, Suzanne is mine.
"We're going to get you out okay? I love you so much."

"I love Nandi, Suzanne," Jayden growls as he hisses about something.
"You love Stefano, why are you doing this?"

"They don't have to know," she says growing more distant.
"Our little secret."

"Suzanne no," he barks sounding genuinely panicked.
"Stop it! I said don't fucking touch me! Stop."

"Hellcat," I cry as I watch them typing curiously on their tablet before freezing and their eyes shooting up to me in a panic.
"What?"

"Nothing," they say quickly but I have snatched the tablet away from them to look at what's going on, all while Jayden's pleas get more and more desperate.

The feed I look at seems to be a security camera. I don't see anything that would alarm me at first but as I look closer in the top right corner of the screen, I can vaguely see a blonde woman kneeling before a chair.

I take a closer look and I see it's Suzanne. Which must mean that that's Jayden in the chair in front of her, which must mean she's doing what I think she's doing. Her head moves up and down his crotch area, slowly at first but gains momentum, as he sits there slumped against the chair, tied up and immobile.

"Tannie Suzanne [Aunt Suzanne]," he begs before a croak escapes his lips.
"Stop this. Please."

I hear a gagging sound in the background before Suzanne purrs, "Before you finish? Absolutely not."

My knees buckle and I quite literally slam down, side thigh first, against the concrete floor.

"Siren," Powers and Hellcat shout simultaneously as they rush to my side.
"Are you hurt?"

"What about Nandi," Jayden asks sounding much more panicked.
"Is she okay?"

"She's okay, Reaper," Powers murmurs soothingly.
"We're sending help okay?"

"Nandi is perfect, in fact I bet she's hopped on to the next cock," Suzanne mewls feigning sympathy.
"I would never betray you, Stone."

"Fuck you," he spits now completely enraged again.

"So impatient," she chuckles trying to sound seductive.

"I'm going to kill her," I gruff as I push both concerned people off me.
"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry."

"Not today," Suzanne purrs.