chapter 78: Williams reveal

Late into the day as the sun neared Sunset. At the location of the black bulls hideout, parts of the building were scattered around. "I'm glad were all safe now, but what are we going to do about our hideout," Grey said covering her face while Gordon muttered.

"Well I'm not going anywhere until I find my Marie treasures, just where could they be," Gauche said looking annoyed as he moved some of the rubble.

"Their probably gone, crushed to pieces," Henry said from where he was sitting on a wall.

"Be quiet and would you stop sitting around and fix this already," Gauche said standing up.

"Can't do that, my magic is all gone," Henry said calmly making Gauche look annoyed.

"What?" He asked.

"I said I cant do it," Henry said.

""That's it, get down here now," Gauche said walking over to the wall.

"Wait Gauche, don't do that," said Grey looking worried.

"Very well then," said Henry jumping down from the wall. Grey and Gordon ran to hide behind a piece of rubble.

"Alright lets," Gauche said steeping forward when Henry glowed and his magic power glowed before going to Henry. Gauche then fell to the ground looking tired.

"What was that," he said.

"I tired to warn you, if you get close to him your magic gets drained," Grey said while Gordon muttered.

Gauche continued to search through the rubble until, "Ha, finally found it," he said picking up a small chest and opening it. "Their all fine," he said taking out a doll of Marie.

"Not a scratch or a speck of," he said before noticing a small bit of dirt on the dolls cheek. "Thats it eye of the midnight sun, their all done for when I find them," he said looking angry.

"How will you do that when their all gone," Henry said making him look annoyed.

"I don't know and give my magic back already," Gauche said.

"I cant do that," he said.

"I'm worried, they came here for something and it sounded like they got it," Grey said.

"They could have been lying, if they were after something important it might have been," Gauche said when an image of his squad mates flashed through his mind.

"What is it?" Grey asked.

"It's nothing, "Gauche said looking away as Gordon picked up the dolls he had made. "Still the captains not going to be happy, don't let the place get attacked while I'm gone," he said before sighing.

Meanwhile at the headquarters for the Golden dawn. Yami was currently sitting at a table with an empty cup of tea in front of him as he stared out the window. "Thats the captain of the black bulls, hes been there a while, should we say something, I dont know he looks mad," some of the squad members said looking at him.

Yami looked at them with an annoyed look on his face. They all looked surprised before walking away as two other squad members walked over to Yamis table with more tea.

"I'm sorry for the wait sir, would you like more tea," one of them said.

Yami quickly stood up looking annoyed, "Are you kidding me, do you have any idea how many times ive been to the bathroom and theres already so much in me," he said making them look nervous.

"Soon its going to be flowing out and whats in it because it tastes like a tree in my mouth," he said before sitting back down.

"Sorry but I'm sure captain Vangeance will be back soon," one of them said.