Chapter Eighteen

Hey Sugarcubes,

I know I updated after such a long time I was having fever and cold so I couldn't update. Now I'm feeling better, I still have a cold but the fever is gone.

So I wanna thank asetheticlove133 for Iris's character. Iris doesn't have many scenes in this book as she isn't the main lead here. She suggested Iris for Ezra but I wanna make it clear that none of the Diaz brothers will have any love interest in this book.

Next thing, I wanna let you know that you can follow me on Instagram "Unknown_wings52". You will get spoilers and notifications about the new updates of the chapters and other things.

Lastly, today's target is on you and the first comment will get a first reply from me.

Love you all my Sugarcubes 😍

----------------------------------------

Chapter Name: Enemies make the best lovers

Third-person pov:

Adaliah is sitting on a black horse holding the reins of the horse strap with a huge smile on her lips as Nyx is holding the side strap of the horse, so he doesn't run away and Adaliah gets hurt which he never wants. Vito is getting scolded by the other three brothers while Adaliah is enjoying her time with Nyx.

Adaliah called out to Alex: "Alex, click my pictures"

Alex smiled at her politely and bowed down a little bit to grab the camera she was holding for him. Adaliah gave him a kind smile in return for his polite one and waited patiently for him to move back a bit as she did her pose saying: "Nyx move, you gonna ruin my picture"

Nyx raised one of his eyebrows at her in a questioning manner and asked: "Me?"

Adaliah spoke chuckling: "Yes you, now move"

Nyx gave her a deal and glared but moved away from the horse still not leaving the rein of the horse She didn't want the horse to run off with even a small noise and Adaliah got hurt. Adaliah spoke shaking her head: "Nyx leave it"

Nyx glared at her smoking: "If I leave it, you gonna fall from the horse, Butterfly"

Adaliah spoke shaking her head: "No, I no fall, and If you keep hold it. In the picture, you will look horse caretaker"

Nyx gave her a dark glare: "You know, you are a brat"

Adaliah smirked proudly: "I know"

Nyx let out an inaudible sigh and left the rein of the horse taking a few steps back while saying: "don't move around much"

Adaliah smiled at him and turned towards Alex with a huge smile on her lips saying: "Al click pictures"

Alex smiled back at her and held the camera properly then clicked a few pictures of her in different poses while Nyx was standing at a few steps distance in alert mode with a tense shoulder and clenched jaw. He just wants to rip Adaliah away from that horse's back and hold her in his safe embrace, knowing fully well that she can get hurt with a little movement.

Adaliah spoke looking at Nyx: "Let's go for a ride, Nyx"

Nyx tilted her head to the left and she copied his tiny head tilt making him look at her with amused eyes. He shook her head and grabbed the gloves from the caretaker standing there a few steps away giving them privacy. Nyx pulled his gloves on and grabbed the rein of the horse from Adaliah's hands and got on the horse's back.

Adaliah smiled at Alex yelling as Nyx smirked at her over-excited face: "Record a video for me, Al"

Alex gave her a small nod with a little smile spreading over his lips as he set the camera settings on video and started recording her and Nyx's video riding across the big field Adaliah's loud laugh and big smile made everyone stare at her. Paparazzi clicked thousands of pictures and recorded hundreds of videos of the youngest Diaz with the scariest Diaz brother who is known for his ruthless behavior.