Chapter Thirty-Nine

Do at least 150+ comments, choco chips.

Love you Bohut Saara 🫣❤️

----------------------------------------

Chapter Name: I like it, I bite it.

Vincente rushed towards his siblings where only Ezra, Vito and Klaus were present. Nyx is missing. Adaliah also rushed behind him with a frown on her beautiful face. Vincente asked in a worried tone: "Nyx"

Nyx who was behind Adaliah picked her up suddenly and rushed into the sea jumping into the deep part of the sea and laughing. Adaliah was too shocked as they pulled out of the water Vincente calmed down and Adaliah grumbled throwing her hair away from her face: "What is this?"

Nyx smirked kissing her cheek hard making her wince: "sudden attack, keep your eyes and ears always open, Butterfly. You never know about the danger"

Adaliah huffed and let her body loose in his arms. Nyx who chuckled lightly at her limp body almost drained out: "C'mon let's go out"

Vincente nodded saying: "c'mon, I got food for all of you"

Vincente smirked slightly and said in a loud tone for Adaliah to hear him: " And some cookies for a little Dolphin"

Adaliah literally perked at the mention of cookie and she immediately looked up at him with wide eyes trying to pull herself away from Nyx's arms to rush to Vincente who shook his head amused at his little Dolphin.

Nyx said sternly: "Stop, you still don't know how to swim properly"

Adaliah glared at him turning around in his arms which he loosened slightly when he felt her try to move in his arms to look at him. Adaliah growled leaning closer to his face: "You no order me"

Nyx held his chin up when she leaned closer and Adaliah saw his Adam's apple move as he gulped and she leaned forward biting on it lightly: "Swim back"

Nyx groaned: "What was that for?"

Adaliah shrugged: "It looks good so I bite"

Nyx said once they were out of the water still holding her and walking towards others: "You can't just bite everything that looks good"

Adaliah shrugged: "I can and I will"

Ezra said smiling at her: "You can do anything and you will"

Adaliah said proudly to him: "That's my Ezy"

She turned towards Nyx saying: "you bear that Nyxy"

Nyx asked putting Adaliah on her feet on the chair and wrapping a towel around her tiny body: "Do you know what she did?"

Ezra shrugged casually grabbing Adaliah's clothes from the bag he prepared with her things: "Doesn't matter"

Nyx grumbled pointing towards his Adam's apple then grabbing the towel afterwards: "She freaking bite me here"

Ezra looked at Adaliah who giggled: "It looks good so I bite"

Nyx rolled his eyes and Ezra said smiling at her: "That's my chipmunk, you bite what you like"

Adaliah nodded back at him proudly for her work meanwhile Nyx huffed grabbing his bag and walking to the hotel at the side: "You and your chipmunk, both are crazy as fuck"

Vito laughed at Nyx while saying: "Let's get change quickly, we have to go to the fair also"

Adaliah nodded making grabby hands to Ezra who smiled and grabbed his own bag and putting her clothes in them and walking to the hotel behind Nyx.