Chapter Thirty-Two

Do at least 200+ comments and 1000+ votes for the early updates.

Chapter Name: Darkly but Delicately

Diaz's siblings were having a small walk back to their house when they realised that the younger Diaz and Nyx had gone missing suddenly. They stopped at a bakery and watched so many cakes and pastries on display as Adaliah is a sweet tooth, they stopped to have a look and maybe try some if Adaliah wanted it.

Vincente's dark panicked voice filled their ears taking their attention away from the bakery: "Adaliah"

Ezra said with a small smile but his smile dropped instantly as he looked around frequently: "She is right, Chipmunk? "

Ezra felt himself getting panicked with each passing second as he gasped: "My chipmunk, she is lost"

Klaus said in a low tone: "Vi to, stay with Ezra"

Vincente said quickly: "Nyx, he is also missing"

Vito said giving a little ray of light to them: "Maybe they are together, Nyx wouldn't let her get hurt"

Klaus nodded and said to Vincente: "They were ahead of us, they let's go"

Vito saw Ezra struggling to breathe and said: "Guys, I don't think so we should get Ezra to walk"

Vincente ran a hand down his face and called Alex as Ezra said with tears-filled eyes: "No, I will come with you. My chipmunk, she needs me"

Vito holds him still so he won't fall as he is losing his balance. Vincente heard from the other side: "Sir Vincente"

Vincente said rubbing his temple: "I want you to bring a car here at ****street. Ezra isn't well and Adaliah is missing"

Alex immediately got from the chair he was sitting on and grabbed the keys from the key holder then rushed to the door as Vincente said: "Vito is staying with him in this bakery. Bring them back safely"

Alex asked worriedly: "I'm on my way, sir. Is Ezra sir's condition bad then I can bring them to the hospital or call a doctor?"

Vincente said with a frown looking at Ezra gasping for air: "He is just panicking for Adaliah. Vito will give him medicines once they reach back"

Alex sighed in relief and said: "Yes Sir, I already sent a team to look around in the area for Miss Diaz"

Vincente nodded saying: "We are also going to look for her"

Alex nodded with a yes Sir and Vincente hung up the call. Klaus said to Vito: "Bring him in and don't leave him whatever it is"

Vito nodded saying with a frown: "Please bring my almost human-looking but Angel child back safely"

Klaus patted his shoulder and Vincente promised Ezra: "I will bring her back to you safe and good"

Ezra felt a tear roll down his cheek as he begged: "Please"

Vincente sighed loudly and walked in the direction they were going calling for Nyx and Adaliah. They all know Nyx is capable of taking care of himself but the Little Devil, they are unaware of her capability.

Vincente felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he pulled out his phone and sighed in relief when he received the location of Adaliah.

Adaliah has a bracelet that Ezra brought her with a tracker in it. When you press a small diamond button three times, it sends your location to the person who is connected to this device.

Klaus groaned: "Thank God, this rebel girl remembers this"

Vincente rolled his eyes and they both rushed in the direction to find their siblings.