13

The Tuesday after Thanksgiving Zac and I went to the OBGYN turns out we were 8 weeks pregnant already. When we heard our baby heart beat Zac and I were over the moon we couldn't help but call our family who were just as excited as us.

That was 2 weeks ago, right now we're in New York a week before Christmas getting some last minute shopping done and going to Zac's childhood home and neighborhood. I could tell that he was extremely nervous and excited at the same time. Zoey and Junior joined us because they wanted to know about their father's past. Zoey and I were coordinating our outfits and we were hitting these New York streets in style. Zoey's aesthetic was a whole vibe I could totally see why Sasha hired her as a creative director. Zac and Junior got impatient with the two of us making everything an opportunity for us to take photos. We spend our first day in New York getting gifts for everyone for Christmas and had a little family dinner which was nice. Junior told us that he was trying to decide whether he wanted to go into real estate or whether he wanted to go into politics cause my father has been luring him to it. We told him that whatever he feels is right for him that should be his focus. Zoey and Zac spoke about her possibly staging houses for him that he needs to sell, the girl was just happy that it might keep her in Atlanta for a bit. She missed being around her dad and I especially since Sasha has been super booked an busy.

The next day Zac and I got ready to have some breakfast with our babies before heading to Zac's old neighborhood. For a chilled day ZoZo was dressed like she was about to hit a runway. Clearly she's been hanging around her aunty too much. We ate and then got into the car to make our way to Brooklyn. I said a silent prayer Zac still finds some of his family there that could help him find his nieces and nephews. We finally made it to where Zac grew up and everyone was staring at us. I felt out of place but I kept a smile on my face and greeted everyone.  There was a bunch of guys who looked about Zac's age who kept pointing towards us up until two of them finally to make their way to us.

Man1: Yo Zac the man what's up.

Man2: what's up bro it's been years.

Zac: Hey Toni and Nate how you doing?

Toni: We good man, you look great.

Nate: Damn man is this all you? (staring at Fatima and Zoey, Zoey became uncomfortable and stood behind Fatima)

Zac: This my wife Fatima, my daughter Zoey and my son Junior. Man don't be looking at my wife or daughter like that.

Toni: Yo Nate be respectful man. What happened to Karen?

Nate: Man his nosey ass capping like he don't read the blogs. We've stay updated on you Mr. Big baller. So what you doing here? Oh yeah can you let a nigga hold 1k?

Toni: Really man?

Zac: Look I'm just here to show my wife and kids where I grew up and to see if y'all know where Jeremiah's kids are.

Nate: After all these years why do care now?

Fatima: Look Nate is it? You can either choose to help him or not but this 21 questions thing is not working.

Nate: So you just another bitch that's gonna keep this man away from his people.

Fatima: Another bitch?

Zac: Man why you being disrespectful for no reason. She didn't do shit to you and I won't allow you to speak like that to her. Apologize and get the fuck out my face.

Nate: Man fuck you, this nigga think he got money how he can tell us what to do.

Toni: Look man aunty Bertha still lives at her house with a few of your cousins they might know where Jeremiah's kids are. It's good seeing you man. And it nice to meet you family.