43

"LET'S GO!!!! IM HAVING ANOTHER MOTHER FUCKING GIRL!!!" I said jumping up and running like a crazy person and then I made my way to my baby and kissed her passionately. Shit I needed to remind myself that we had a whole bunch of people here cause I was about to make love to my wife right here. She wasn't letting up on the kiss though cause she was ready for me to take her. "Get me in our room in 30 minutes" I whispered in her ear and took her hand so we could thank everyone for coming.

"Ti and I prayed real hard for T5 to be a girl so We wane give thanks to God for this amazing blessing. We are over the moon we truly are and we just wane say thank you for coming here today and celebrating this moment with us. Fatima Marie Taylor mother of my children and my beautiful wife, thank you for yet another blessing that you're carrying and that you helped me make or I help you make with us we'll never know. Baby I still pinch myself cause I can't believe this is my life with my best friend. I love you so much and can't wait to meet and raise our beautiful baby daughter. Anyway see you guys at the baby shower in a few months and please don't forget to RSVP now already for T6's baby reveal in 2 years time." I said and pecked my baby's lips again.

30 minutes later I saw that Fatima went inside so I followed. When I got there she was laying naked on the bed waiting on her man. I kissed and licked every inch of her body before I made my way to her folds and ate her until her juices flowed and I enjoyed every bit of it. I aligned myself with her and entered her slowly. Never losing eye contact with me, we started making love with one another and our surroundings instantly faded it was just the two of us and our love. My wife was screaming my name and I got lost into her soon our making love session turned into a full blown fuck session. Listen my wife was no punk, she took her dick like a champ and never tapped out shit there was a point where she fucked me instead of me fucking her.  Yeah she made me her bitch and I claim that title proudly. It takes a real nigga to say that.

When we eventually emerged from our room the house was quiet and all our guests were gone. The place was even slightly cleaned up. The kids left us some food and a note saying that they were staying at the hotel and that everyone was meeting for breakfast the next morning. I'm not gonna lie, Ti and I truly have amazing kids. They've really matured and turned into wonderful adults thanks to their amazing mom.

Fatima and I were famished but once my wife saw that we were all alone eating was the last thing she wanted to do. I'll spare you the details but I will say that we had a wonderful time and almost didn't make it to breakfast. We walked into the restaurant 10 minutes late and tired as fuck. My wife took advantage of me this morning which is why we were running late.

Sabrina: I'm gonna need you guys to pay up cause my good sis and her man made it.

Zuri: Barely but okay.

Sasha: I was so damn sure they weren't gonna make it.

Zoey: Look like they barely made it out the door.

Marsai: They do look exhausted.

Zoey: trust me they are.

Junior: Cause apparently my mom is a...

Zuri: Boy you better shut up and not say that shit.

Mona: Hey love birds I'm happy you made it.

Fatima: Of course mom I'm starving

Zuri: I'm sure you are.

Zoey: You didn't get the food we left you.

Zavier: Mommy!

Fatima: Hey my love, I missed your morning snuggies. Zoey honey yes we got the food thank you so much and thank you to you and Sasha for the beautiful reveal.