16

***Time Jump***

These last couple of months have been nothing but amazing, Zac and I have been working on the nursery which turned out to be perfect for our little boy. Yes we're having another Boy! The men in our family are ecstatic even though Zac really wanted a little Fatima running around here, I'm just happy it's another Zac cause I wouldn't wane deal with a mini me with an attitude like her momma. Besides we have so many females in this family we needed some testosterone.

Anyway these last couple of months we also help baby girl move her things to Atlanta little by little and she's officially graduating this week. I am bummed that I won't be able to attend it in person cause I'm too far along in my pregnancy yeah baby is due in about 2 to 3 weeks, however the entire Wilson family will be attending the graduation. Zoey didn't wane invite her mom to her graduation but I felt like her mom should be present for the moment even if she wasn't the best mother, she was a part of the journey. I gave ZoZo my take on the topic but I allowed her to make her own decision cause that girl is a grown ass woman. She did however decide to invite her mom but stated Karen was not allowed to bring a plus 1. Karen of course was pissed about that but then finally decided to respect ZoZo's decision well I hope she sticks to it. Junior is finishing up school this week too so he would be flying to LA with my Dad, mom and Jackson but would then return to Atlanta with Zac. Andi is on Baby duty so I pray I don't go into labor while everyone is in LA.

I was ready to pop, I'm excited to meet my little boy. However I'm gonna need babe boy to stay inside me till everyone gets back. Ain't no way I wane be pushing Zac's big head child out of my jayjay while they are all in LA. Initially when we realized I was gonna miss my ZoZo's big moments I cried for about 2 days straight. Baby girl had to fly to Atlanta to get me out of my funk cause I was going through it. Sounds dramatic I know but I love Zac's kids like my own.

Zuri has been on my mind a lot lately, but by now I know there ain't no use in pushing him to reach out to her. And because I respect my man's boundaries I haven't reached out to her either. Besides she doesn't know me the way the other two knows me. I really wants us to have a better relationship or at least want her to have a better relationship with her dad so she could be in her brother's life. If she doesn't want to fuck with me that's cool. I just want her to have the life the others are getting with their father being present in their life.

Zac and I have become couple goals, why God only knows because we really just mind our business and keep to ourselves.  But according to the social media queens ZoZo and Sash there are a shit load of Zatima pages that's have fan made videos of moments that are captured of us. I've never really been one that's active but Zac thinks he's cool enough to keep up with the kids. I have to admit though he has amazing content of us that shows exactly who we are and how much we love one another.

***

It's my princess graduation day and of course being out with the congressman brings a lot of unwanted attention. I really just wanted to enjoy this proud dad moment but here's a whole bunch of cameras in my face. I'm kinda adjusting to this life however I sometimes wish Ti and I could have private moments without people trying to sneak a picture. Ti and I had to sit down with the kids and tell them to not this this attention gets to their heads cause they'll end up on the wrong side of this fast life. So far they've done really well. Junior doesn't care, the boy just wants to enjoy his low-key life with his girl, friends and family. Where as my girl ZoZo is using her newfound platform to build connections. So far she's been working with a whole bunch of people and she's making a name for herself. To say I'm proud is an understatement. Now I know for a fact the new Taylor boy is going to change lives, I can feel it. Am I excited to have another son? Absolutely. Did I wish for another daughter? Prayed Hella hard. Am I trying to replace Zuri? No. I honestly miss her but I don't think I'm ready to have my heart broken again by my own daughter.