18

Two days after Zoey's talk with us about Zuri, Zac and I were finally going to meet up with her at Zoey's place because Zac didn't feel comfortable letting her know where we're living with the baby especially if she's on some shit with Karen. We arrived a bit early cause we brought Zavier with us and I wanted to see ZoZo's place since I haven't been here since she's actually moved back to Atlanta. Her place felt very homey but still had this modern twist to it. I made myself at home on her comfy couch that felt like I was in heaven and breast fed baby boy. Zoey and Zac we're having a conversation while she was prepping some snacks and sweet tea for us to enjoy while speaking to Zuri.

An hour later Zuri messaged Zoey that she was here. Zoey told the door man to let her up and went to go wait for her at the elevator. I could sense that Zac was extremely nervous so I laid Zavier down on Zoey's bed placing pillows around him and went to go straddle Zac and kissed him and he held me tightly. We didn't need to exchange words in order for him to know that I had his back no matter what. I went in for another kiss this time it was an intense kiss which made me moan. 2 more weeks to go before I could feel my man inside me again.

Zoey: House guests please behave yourself and leave all that straddling and kissing shit for your own home.

Fatima: Uhm... Yeah I'll remember this day when you bring one of your little boyfriends over and be all under them in our house

Zac: Her ass better not bring no little boyfriends home.

Zoey: Here we go.

Fatima: Baby leave her alone. Hey Zuri, how you doing?

Zuri: Hey Miss Fatima, I'm good and you? Hey daddy.

Zac: Hey ZuZu. I hope you don't mind me bringing Ti with me to talk to you.

Zuri: no I'm actually happy you did. Look I want to apologize for being unkind and disrespectful towards both of you. I'm sorry for posting rude things on Instagram. I'm taking full responsibility for my actions, even though mom filled my head with shit I can't blame her for acting the way I did. I'm so sorry.

Fatima: Thank you for apologizing. I really hope that the two of us can build a relationship like I did with Junior and Zoey.

Zuri: I'd really like that.

Fatima: But Zuri if I find out you're on some snake shit I will fuck you up.

Zuri: I promise I have no ill intentions, I missed my father and my siblings and I honestly wane get to know you and be a part of my new brother's life.

Zac: Okay ZuZu I'll take your word for it. But you do know I've never turned my back on your right?

Zuri: I know daddy, thank you for still doing your part and paying my tuition even when I was being a bitch.

Zac: Speaking of tuition, do you really want to drop out?

Zuri: No I don't, but I have to. It's just for 2 or 3 years then I'll go back to school.

Fatima: You know you don't have to drop out we can help you out.

Zuri: No it's okay, I don't need nor want your money. I just want to build a relationship with you and restore and rebuild the relationships I had with my dad and siblings.

Fatima: I can respect that but I also want you to think about it, okay.

Zuri: Thank you.

Zac: how did you get here?

Zuri: I took a rideshare.

Zac: We can drop you at home when we leave.