14

Spending the Holidays the Wilsons was amazing, I've never experienced so much love in one room and they were spoiling the shit out of my kids. Fatima and I are currently in Aruba, we left the day after boxing day. We'll be here for the next three weeks but she and I will only be alone for a week before the kids join us for the next two weeks. Listen I'm compromising I wanted her all to myself for the entire three weeks but she wanted this to be our first family vacation so we invited all our kids and when I mean all I mean Zoey, Junior and Sasha.  We're staying at this beautiful 5 bedroom villa with stunning views of the island and the ocean, has a tennis court, a huge hot tube, a fire pit, swimming pool, multiple lounge areas, full stocked bar both inside and outside and a private beach.

Fatima and I were chilling by the side of the pool just relaxing in the son, my baby had her nose in one of those pregnancy books and I couldn't stop thinking about Christmas morning. For our first Christmas together we decided instead of giving one another gifts we donated money to different charities. However I did have a special gift for my baby. After everyone opened their gifts and calmed down a bit, I kneeled before Fatima and opened the little velvet box I've been holding on to for the past month. "Meeting you was the best thing to have ever happened to me, I've never felt this kind of love and happiness until I met you. You've had my back, made me laugh, wiped my tears when I cried, listened to me when no one else was. You saw me. I love your heart it's pure as gold, your smile brightens up my day. I can't imagine life without you baby so today in front of the most important people in our lives I'm asking you Fatima Marie Wilson will you marry me" I said to her. "Oh my God!!! Yes I will marry you a thousand times yes" She said I got up and kissed my baby, we forgot about everyone in the room until her father coughed making us stop cause I was ready to take my girl right then and there.

"Baby why you are smiling like a crazy person?" Fatima asked

"I'm just thinking about Christmas and how I can't wait to officially make you Mrs. Taylor" I said while I got up to kiss her and her tiny belly.

When I divorced Karen I knew I had feelings for Fatima but I didn't think I'd ever get married but everything with Ti is easy, she makes me wane dream and wane believe in things I've never did before. She's my perfect half so of course I'll marry her no questions asked. Without a doubt I'd marry her. And then there's her carrying my child, I never thought I'd ever have another kid but here we are expecting one and I'm over the moon. I knew she was perfection when I saw her relationship with my kids flourish, I saw how she protected them as her own, how she loves them and would move mountains for them. Seeing her in mom mode is sexy as fuck.

In these past few months my business has grown tremendously, I came in contact with my family a few weeks ago and I check in on them constantly. My son and I actually started building a relationship where he knows that I will be there whenever he calls me. I might not make up for not being around much when he grew up but I can be there now and make memories with him. I started believing in myself and the potential I have because Fatima speaks life into me. She motivates me and believes in me when I don't believe in myself. She even calls me out on my shit all the damn time. She will keep it 💯 with me even when I don't wane hear shit.

My relationship with Zuri right now is basically non-existent and it hurts because I never thought I'd be a parent that never speaks to his kid however here I am. I couldn't allow the disrespect any longer. Financially I still do my part until she graduates university. Fatima has been on my ass about making nice with Zuri but I'm protecting myself and my family from that toxicity. I know Zoey hasn't spoken to them and I think Junior blocked them completely after the incident in the store as a father I want better for my kids but I'm also always going to protect my kids from shit and heartbreak. I truly wish Zuri will be able to come around one day because I miss her and she'll always be my baby girl.