46

I speak Fatima fluently so I cancelled half of my day before I even left the house. And I had to send her a message reassuring her of my love. The pregnancy hormones have really been getting the best of her and as her man it's my duty to make sure that her every need is taken care of whether it be physically, emotionally or mentally I'm always going to take care of my wife.

When I pulled up at the office and I was ready to accomplish all I needed to for this day before I leave early to spend much needed time with my wife. I made sure that Jill didn't have access to anything or the building cause I didn't have time for no shit. Just before 1 I was ready to leave to see my wife.

Zo I need you to pick up Zav at daycare cause mom is leaving early

Twin💞
I can't dad I have some business that needs taking care of.

Okay it's cool I'll figure it out

Twin💞
I texted Goddie to pick him up I'll get him from her later and drop him at home

Thanks you're the best. Love you

Twin💞
Love you too

I don't even wane know what she's up to that has her not being able to get her brother especially after she's been very attentive and helpful lately. I'm sure her ass was up to something knowing my daughter she probably is but my focus today is my wife and making sure she feels loved.

When I pulled up at home Ti was in the kitchen making a chicken Caesar salad in one of my shirts and no panties on. Knowing my wife I already knew what time she was on and honestly I love when she's on this timing. 

Fatima: Hey Handsome

Zac: Sup beautiful, I'm loving what I'm seeing

Fatima: I'm sure you are but before you indulge in the view she needs to be fed.

Zac: Feeding you and baby girl will always be the first on my list baby. How was your day?

Fatima: It was good. I was ready to get back home though. Oh and my mom called to lemme know that Sasha was back in the states for a day or two specifically in Atlanta. You know anything about that?

Zac: Narh why you asking me though?

Fatima: I have to especially since you support her crazy ass. You probably know why she's here right.

Zac: I didn't even know she's here but that explains why Zoey was too busy to get her brother later. I hope their asses don't hurt that girl too bad.

Fatima: You know that girl is gonna be dead by the end of today. Wait if Zozo isn't getting Zavier then we have to need to set an alarm to go get my baby.

 Zac: Andi is gonna get him and then Zozo is gonna get him from her and bring him home.

Fatima: Okay perfect I hope Zoey doesn't do any stupid shit cause after your first kill that shit stays in your head it can either traumatize you like it did Andi. She tries to stay as far away from this life as possible or it can make you like Sasha. She loves the adrenaline of it all and usually if she starts with 1 kill best believe she'll at least go after 2 more people tonight. Sasha loves playing mind games and she loves torturing people. I honestly hope she does this shit alone and she doesn't expose Zoey to this life.

Zac: What about you? Your mom didn't want the girls to see Big Tima with the whole Nate and Connie situation so I'm intrigued.

Fatima: I blackout. I have loads of patience and I always give people chances but when I've reached my limit then I blackout. When I was a teenager Sasha and I used to come to Atlanta a lot to visit my mom's family which is why Andi and I are close. One summer these boys were fucking with Sasha and they were planning on gang raping her, I got word on the street and Andi and I tailed them. A was my getaway car cause she was not about this life since we were kids. I walked into that abandoned warehouse alone and walked out with 16 bodies on me. They didn't see me coming  I'm fast as fuck. I killed 16 men Zac and I walked out like it was nothing. The story hit the news however thanks to my dad and family evidence was destroyed and the case disappeared I was never a suspect. That's not even the worst thing I did, I can't tell you cause you won't look at me the same after I do.