~Chapter•45~

"Here. Toss it in" He tucks the last piece of cheese sandwich in my mouth. I push the remaining of it with my index and grab the metal string of my handbag. I sling it around my should while chewing the sandwich. We then quickly make it to the entrance door but he turns and looks at me "You used the washroom? I'm not going to stop the car just to find it"

I roll my eyes "Come on Edward. It was just once. Besides, we were in a mall"

"We were in such a mall where we didn't know where washrooms were. And you were panicking as hell" he says while walking towards the garage.

"I won't do it again" I say following him as the ends of my ink blue palazzo pants flare with each step ahead. I'm wearing a comfortable shirt cotton shirt under the same ink blue coat buttoned twice. This coat is comfortable.

I tried applying for software engineers in a business company and a week later, I received a call from Dynamic Cross Inc. asking me to come for an interview. And guess what? It was so good that they never called me again. And then I received another call from Capital Markets who took an interview. And believe me, it was the best one I've ever had. But they rejected me because I didn't have a good experience. And then I finally got a call from Southern Springs. I knew it wasn't any good as the old one. I just went there.

I just went.

They liked my views and points and hired me. Finally! The package was also good. If I'd get a promotion they said, I could get a car from the company and even a house. I wanted to jump there but to not make things awkward.

He pulls open the car door and drops inside. I do the same in the passenger seat beside him. I put onto the seatbelt before him and he starts the car "If you do then I'm not going to talk to you again"

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have to use the bathroom until I drink water again.

***

I take my words back. Edward stopped the car near the petrol pump a few minutes ago and there was a supermarket aside of it. I didn't have the urge at that time but now I do. I can't hold it for longer and I know that there's so much time left to reach the office. I would say ten more minutes? I can't wait till then...

"Edward..." I whimper slowly.

He hums not knowing what I am about to say next.

"I need to use the bathroom..."

He stops the car which screeches and looks at me. Not angrily. But blankly.

***

Luckily, we were near a restaurant. But to use the bathroom, we needed to purchase something. So I got myself a Welsh Rarebit and iced Americano-I know I shouldn't be drinking that much but I've recently got a habit of doing so. I'll stop drinking it. Edward said that he was full. I think he was upset. Or I doubt he was. So I gave a piece of my snack to him and then he had it for which I'm glad because it assured me that he wasn't. If he were upset then I don't think he would have what I offered. He is amazing for this.

He stopped the car near the large building where people with bags hanging from their shoulders walked in and out of the automatic glass doors.

I get my seatbelt off and grab my bag from the backseat. He grabs my cheek and kisses me before I say "Bye" and then he smiles and says "Goodbye. Take care"

I push the door, sling the strap around my shoulder, shut it and wave before spinning and walking ahead towards the building. But then, I step backwards looking up at the name scripted in blue cursive writing.

Southern Springs.

It was dreamy. My hair were pulling backwards as the breeze attempted to.