-1-

A/N

yes, i know, this story is VERY cringey, so be prepared! i wrote this in 2015 when i was obsessed w all the british youtubers so sorry for the annoying content!

i still watch the sacconejolys sometimes and i know they have 4 kids now, i just haven't updated this in a while lmao

but enjoy i guess

eve in 2019

* * * *

"Eva, wake up honey."

I groaned and rubbed my sleepy eyes. I sat up in my fluffy white hotel bed.

"Is it really 7am already?" I asked my mum, who was hovering over me, her blonde hair dangling down, brushing against my face. I brushed her hair out of my face and sat on the edge of my bed.

Eduardo was giggling at his toy train, while Emilia sat on the hotel floor staring at the hotel TV, watching an American children's program called "Bubble Guppies."

Mum wandered off in the other room to order breakfast, and I stood up, made the bed, and got on my white iPhone 6+.

I went on the Twitter app and tweeted:

Evalynn_SacconeJoly: Goooood morning! Heading to our next Vidcon panel in a little bit! Hope to meet some of you guys there xx

I put my phone back on my hotel bed and walked over to Eduardo, who was contently playing with his big Legos that a viewer gave him at a previous meet-and-greet. I plopped down next to him and brushed his curly brown hair with my fingers.

I kissed him on his forehead and trodded over to my suitcase to get dressed.

I ended up wearing a white tank top with a neon pink elephant on it, a neon pink bra, some cute jean shorts, and my white Toms. I headed to the en-suite bathroom and did my make-up, which was very light, and I put my waist-length curly brown hair into a pretty 'Katniss braid'.

"Kids, come get breakfast!" Mum yelled from the front room.

I strode into the front room, with Emilia at my side and Eduardo waddling behind us, giggling like a crazy person.

"I think I just had a heart attack and got diabetes just from looking at this food." I exclaimed with my mouth dangling open.

My mum laughed and we sat down and dug in. I had gotten some brown sugar oatmeal, scrambled eggs, toast, and some fruit.

I heard the hotel room door open and I turned around in my chair to see my dad, Zoe and Alfie coming through the door, all holding vlogging cameras.

Emilia jumped down from her chair and ran and hugged Zoe. She then moved onto Alfie and ran back to her chair to eat her banana.

"What about me?" Dad asked with a pout on his face.

"I see you everyday, Daddy," Emilia replied in her sassy voice. We all laughed and they sat down with us to steal our breakfast.

After I finished, I hugged Zoe and Alfie and Zoe showed me a picture she took of the line into the convention center.

"That is crazy, right!" She said and Alfie pulled my little body in his lap. I giggled.

He pulled out his vlogging camera and pointed it at me giggling. "Are you on drugs or something?" He asked and I just said,"I'm just having a giggly fit!" He just laughed and kept the camera pointed at me.

I heaved myself up from his lap and picked up Eduardo. I swung him around and he giggled really hard.

*2 hours later*

"Where do we go from here?" Dad asked while vlogging. We were outside the hotel and were trying to find the quickest route to the convention center.

Oops, I forgot to say what Emilia and Wardo were wearing. Eduardo had a cute little shirt that said 'I'm a bro' on it, little white shorts, and black sneakers. Emilia was wearing a light green shirt with a white flower on it, white jeans, and light green flip-flops with a little white flower on them. I was holding Emilia's hand, and Wardo was stumbling in front of us.

"Hmmm...did you get a map like a sensible person dad?" I asked. He gave me an annoyed look.

"Obviously, I just forgot it at the hotel."

"Mhm, 'forgot' it." Mum said with finger quotes.

We walked a little longer until we ran into Tanya and Jim, who were headed to the same place as us.

"Hiiii!!!" Tanya yelled, running up to me and giving me a big hug. Jim man-hugged dad then hugged me and mum.

"Are you headed to the same place as us?" I asked Jim.

"I guess so," he replied while Emilia hugged his leg.

I smiled and they showed us the way there.

Hi guys! This is a new story, so if you could share it with all your friends, that would be really cool :)