-12-

"And next is the wonderful and extremely talented dancer, Eva SacconeJoly!" John and Hank Green, who were the hosts of the main stage.

I walked on and looked out at the huge crowd. They all screamed, and I waved.

"Hello friends!" I said.

After about five minutes of talking with the brothers, they said good luck, took my microphone, and left the stage.

I got to stage left and waited for the music to start. I heard mumbling backstage, and Abby talking to the sound guy.

I saw my mum walk from the front row backstage and she started talking to Abby.

I kept thinking worst case scenario, like my music disc was scratched, or I forgot the disc. But that wasn't possible, because I remember going to my dresser and putting it in my dance bag, which was with Abby.

Finally, after a LONG time of mumbling in the audience, the music started, and I, obviously, danced to it.
After the music stopped, my palms got sweaty, and my legs, arms, neck, and entire body felt shaky and like jello. I felt flushed, and my brain went into panic mode.

"Help," I whispered to my mum, who was backstage.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I sank to the floor.

I heard Mum run over to me, followed by Abby and the girls. "Help," I whispered again, and everything went dark.

*20 minutes later*

"Honey? You awake yet?" I heard Mum's voice next to me. I opened my eyes and rubbed my head.

"What happened?" I asked, straining to sit up.

My mum brought my back to the hotel room, and I was laying under the covers on my bed, with the girls, the mums, Abby, and my family. Eduardo was chilling in his playpen, and Emilia was in Maddie's arms, playing with her hair.

"You fainted honey. You should be okay though." Mum said, and someone knocked on the hotel door. "I'll be right back sweets," she said, and kissed my forehead, which was covered in a cold sweat.

"Okay" I muttered, and fell back asleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up still in my costume from last night. I felt a lot more energized, and hyped about the last VidCon day. Today, Kalani's mum reserved a meet and greet for the YouTube channel KalaniAddy (if you don't know, it's Kalani and her friend Addy's amazing channel), and since my family has nothing to do today, we'll attend their meet and greet.

"Good morning," Mum whispered into the dark room. She walked over to the tall windows and pulled back the dark blue curtains to reveal a beam of fresh morning light illuminate the room.

I yawned and reached over to my bedside table to check my messages. I had 52 new Twitter mentions. 

Oh no.

Hey y'all!

Sorry I haven't posted :P School just started and I just don't have time. Soz

Bye bye y'all :) xx