-20-

A/N Okay so just for future reference, how would you guys like a "Sugg Sister" Fanfic? I started writing ideas, but I wanted to know if y'all would actually want it. Okay I'm done :)

Eva's POV

"ELSA!" Emilia yelled, pointing to a shop window that had a stuffed Elsa in it.

"Yes, I see it, but Mum said not to get anything," I said. She pouted and Grace laughed.

"Ugghhhh..." Emilia slurred, still sad from the whole Elsa thing.

As we walked, I noticed the sky turning a light grey color. "Really?" I murmured.

"I'm cold," Emilia whined. I took her button up jacket out of my backpack and put it on her. She smiled and we walked.

"Did you feel that?" I asked, holding out my hand, now wet with a raindrop.

"Nooooo...," Grace groaned. "Why Disney, why?"

We started heading back to the car, looking for the others as we walked. "Which way is the car park?" I asked.

Zoe pointed to a sign that said parking, and an arrow pointing to the left. She giggled and rolled her eyes.

*the next morning*

"Let's go!" Mum yelled, putting Eduardo's shoes on. I had just eaten breakfast, and was wearing a light blue jumper, grey leggings, dark grey Converse, and my hair was in two french braids. I didn't have any make-up on, except for chapstick.

It was still raining, or more drizzling now. The wind was strong, though. Emilia had her pig onesie on and a light pink lace headband and a white bow on. Her white windbreaker was over her onesie, zipped up all the way with the hood up. Eduardo was also in a dinosaur onesie, with a black sweatshirt on. They were both wearing Uggs.

"Good morning friends!" I heard my dad start vlogging in the other room. "It's a cold and rainy day lads. The wind's howlin', and our flight leaves in three hours."

After grabbing our suitcases and putting backpacks on children, we checked out of the hotel and climbed into our Uber and set off towards LAX.

I took my phone out and dialed Kalani's number. She picked up on the second ring.

(K: Kalani E: Eva)

K: What's up?

E: Hey, we're on our way to the airport.

K: Awwwee, I didn't get to say goodbye!

E: I know, but you'll come visit sometime, right?

K: Um, obviously! I gotta go, dance starts in ten minutes.

E: Bye bae!

K: Byyyeeeeee!

I ended the call and put my phone back in my pocket. "When are we getting to the airport?" I asked dad.

"Around ten minutes," he said.

I nodded and looked out the window.

Hey guys!

Sorry I've been soooooo inactive! I just finished a big project for school, and that took me over a month. But it's finished, so I'm happy about that.

Make sure to vote this chapter!

Bye bye y'all :) xx