-16-

We were packing our things to go, when all of a sudden my Twitter started going off like crazy.

"Ummm...I'll be right back Mum, I gotta use the toilet," I stuttered, and jogged towards a cute little hut with the toilets.

I put the toilet lid down and sat on the covered toilet. I pulled out my phone, unlocked it, and went to my Twitter mentions. There was once again another tweet, the first tweet since the rude remark she made only a few nights ago, by the one and only Jenna Marbles.

I don't remember the exact wording, but she said something along the lines of:

I hate my fans. Only two hundred people showed up to my meet and greet! You all go die in a hole.

I furrowed my brow. Jenna would never say that, I thought.

I got up and ran to the car, where my family was getting in the car. I climbed in the third seat and took out my book, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I was on chapter six.

Dad started the car and we were on our way.

"DADA!" Eduardo shouted, eating his raisins in his black and light blue car seat.

"What?" Dad replied, looking at Wardo in the rearview mirror.

"RAISINNSSSSSS!!!!!" Wardo yelled, stuffing his hands in his mouth, eating a bunch of raisins at once.

Dad laughed, and we pulled into a parking lot next to the hotel.

I unbuckled Eduardo, because Emilia could just unbuckle herself. I grabbed Eduardo's hand and swung him down on the pavement. I did the same to Emilia, taking her hand and bringing her down.

"Peppa Pig!" Eduardo said, looking up at me and tugging on my hand.

"Yes, we can go watch Peppa when we get to the room," I answered, following my siblings and parents into the hotel.

Once we were in the hotel, Mum turned on Peppa Pig for the kids and I wandered out in the lobby exploring.

"HEY BAE!" I heard someone call. I turned around and saw Kalani waving her arms as she bolted through the front hotel doors.

"Shhhhhhhh!" The hotel clerk whispered, giving us the side-eye from the marble countertop.

"Hiiiiiiii!!!!!" I yelled-whispered, and we hugged each other until my stomach hurt.

"Where did you go? And why are you in your swimsuit? Also, I LOVE your suit honey." She remarked.

I told her about the beach, but I didn't mention the whole weird Twitter thing, because it didn't really involve me.

We talked for a bit, then she left to go to the airport to Arizona, and I got to the elevator and headed up to the room.

*2 hours later*

"DINNER CHILDREN!" Dad yelled in his fake maid accent.

"Coming!" I yelled back. Emilia and Eduardo ran past me as I closed my laptop, got up from my double bed, and trudged to the table.

We ordered a giant margarita pizza for all of us, some bananas and pasta for Emilia and Wardo, and I got a vanilla root beer in an old fashioned beer bottle. Obviously it wasn't beer, but you get the point.

I talked about school when we get back and after I was done, Emilia started up about Disney tomorrow.

"I'm gonna do my hair up pretty-and-and-and," she stuttered. She rambled like that FOREVER until dinner was over.

After we ate and chatted, I headed back to my bed, scraped my long brown hair into a messy high ponytail, and opened up my laptop. I spent a couple hours scrolling through Tumblr, looking at tags and such, and smiling at all the amazing edits people do.

When it hit around ten, I put my grey laptop on the nightstand and got into a Julien Solomita Paesh t-shirt and my moustache pajama shorts. I climbed into bed and drifted into a deep sleep.

Heyyyyy guys!

Sorry for the lack of updates :/

I just went to visit my older sister, Camilla, at her college. She's a junior now, and I'm not going to tell what college she goes to looooooooolllll haahahahahahhaaahahhahhh

But anyways, I'm typing the Zalfie story rn too, the chapter might not be complete but at least you have this :)

Jenna Marbles story is updated, but I'll try to jot down ideas for a new chapter.

Bye bye y'all :) xx