-10-

I walked to the elevator and went down to the second floor. I headed down the long hallway to room 268.

I knocked on the door three times and looked at my phone.

After a couple seconds, I heard a voice say,"I got it!"

The door opened and there were two little arms around my hips.

"Kenzie!" I yelled.

"Eva!" MacKenzie shouted back.

I walked into the hotel suite with Kenzie's arms still around my hips, and saw all the girls playing Truth or Dare on one of the beds.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" They all screamed, and flocked towards me.

After a couple minutes of saying hi, we played Truth or Dare for an hour, then decided to start rehearsing my dance for tomorrow morning.

"Come on, it's already 9:30! I have to practice!" I yelled to the girls, who were on their phones.

They all groaned and got up.

Jojo jumped on my back and we all headed down to the lobby.

"I wanna press the button!" Maddie yelled in the elevator. She lunged at the buttons before anyone else could and pressed the 'L'.

We got to the lobby and we were stopped by our friends, Grace, Mamrie, and Hannah.

"What are you all doin?" Grace asked, grabbing a complimentary mint from the front desk.

"We're gonna practice Eva's dance, what about you?" Kalani asked, clinging onto my back.

"Well, we were gonna go to Chipotle because we're hungry, but I just realized that it's probably closed. So I guess we'll just head back to our rooms," Hannah said.

"Okay, bye!" I yelled, and we flocked over to an open area of the lobby while Grace, Hannah, and Mamrie got into the elevator.

We practiced the dance for about an hour, then they showed me pictures of the new studio and videos of their new dances.

After about two hours of just hanging out, it was almost eleven, so we decided to go our separate ways, back to our rooms.

Hi guys!

How are y'all doing?

I'm updating my other story,"~Adopted by Zalfie~" so if y'all wanna check that out, that would be awesome!

Make sure to vote, and leave a comment saying your favorite part of this story!

Bye bye y'all :) xx