-5-

After about 5 minutes of tearing my suitcase apart, I decided to wear a white crop top that says '#selfie' on it, my torn jean shorts, and some cute white braided rope sandals. For accessories, I put on my statement necklace that said 'Brighton' on it (similar to the one Zoe wears but mine is silver), little palm tree stud earrings with white pearls for my second piercings, and a couple rainbow loom bracelets that viewers have given me.

Emilia ran into my room, holding my phone.

"Lia! How did you get my phone?" I scolded the little girl and snatched the iPhone from her. I looked from her smiling dimples on her cheeks to my phone messages.

The last text was from Kalani:

Hey bae :) I'm in the lobby

I screamed, because this was sent 5 minutes ago.

"I gotta run!" I yelled at my mum and dad who were ordering room service. My mum was about to ask where I was going, but I was long gone before she could say 'are'.

I sprinted full speed down the hotel hallway, my phone in one hand and the vlogging camera in another, filming.

"Hey guys," I panted as I reached the elevator,"I'm gonna *pant* see my best friend *pant* for the first time *pant* in months."

I hummed 'Happy Little Pill' as the elevator dinged, signaling that I was two floors away from the lobby.

Finally, when the gray doors slid open, I saw the brunette chilling on one of the couches, her hair in a donut bun and her dance clothes on, with her ALDC red and white jacket on.

"KALANI!" I screamed, not noticing the other people and fellow youtubers staring at me. I did look crazy, with a camera in one hand and screaming.

"EVA!" She yelled, jumping over the back of the couch and running full speed at me. I smiled, showing my big dimples, and she tackled me until we were both laying on the floor, her on top of me, giggling like an idiot.

"I just left dance just to see you. My mom told me you were in this hotel, so I booked it out of there as fast as I could," she said with a laugh.

"Awwww you didn't have to do that," I replied, and hugged her.

She just smiled and we sat up and talked about our lives these past few months. I told her about the party last night, and how I went to Tyler's room at 2am. She just laughed and kept telling me that she'll try to be with me for the rest of Vidcon.

Then I had a thought. "What about the other girls?"

"They were gonna come, but they decided not to because they knew that we would probably want to have some alone time," she replied, playing with my not-done hair.

"I like the new ALDC dance clothes," I remarked, looking at Kalani's tye-dye Abby Lee crop top and booty shorts.

"I know! They're really comfy too," she said. "Abby said she ordered an extra set for you."

I covered my mouth. "No way!"

Then we talked for a while until we had to leave because the people in the lobby were getting a little scared of us to be honest.

We were walking down the hallway back to our hotel room, talking about the show and all the girls.

I slid the hotel key in the door and we walked in.

"Hey girlie!" Mum said to Kalani as we sat down at the table.

"Hey Mrs. Saccone, how are you?" Kalani asked.

"Great, how about you?"

"Good, good," Kalani replied as Eduardo waddled over to her.

"Wardo! Look at you, you little walking minion!" She said as she hoisted the little boy on her lap. He still hasn't changed, so he was still in his little car onesie.

"Yeah, he started walking a couple months ago," I said with a smile as Kalani bopped Eduardo on the nose.

"Where's Emilia?" She asked, and I just shrugged.

"Where is Emilia, mum?" I asked.

"Oh, she's over at Zoe and Alfie's hotel room with Dad," she said and turned back to her phone.

Kalani smiled an evil smile and moved her eyebrows up and down.

"Oh no..." I said, and she grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door, Eduardo trailing behind me.

"Okay, which room?" She asked as we walked down the carpeted hotel hallway.

"Ummm 429 I think," I said as we passed 426.

We turned a corner and she knocked on the door.