-14-

"So...how's VidCon so far?" Addy asked.

I shrugged. "It's been amazing, but after that tweet Jenna Marbles made last night, it kinda went downhill," I replied, trying to keep a straight face.

Kalani half-smiled, and grabbed my hand and we walked.

We were almost to the big glass doors of the convention center. Kalani and Addy were back with the adults, talking to the adults, and I was FAR ahead of them.

I was daydreaming, not paying any attention whatsoever to what was ahead of me, and I bumped right in to someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry...it was my fault," I said, recollecting my phone, which had fell on the grass.

A tall, brown-haired boy turned around and smiled. "Here, let me help you." He said, and took my hand as I clumsily rose from the fresh-cut grass.

"I'm Haku." The he said.

"Cool name. I'm Eva," I replied.

"Thanks. It's Hawaiian. I live in Maui, I just came to Anaheim for my little sister. She really likes this youtuber Pewdiepie." The tan boy said.

"Wow, Hawaii? I'm here for Vidcon too, obviously. I came from England with my family. We do YouTube videos," I said shyly.

"Oh, that's cool. Here, let me give you my number." He said. I nodded and handed him my phone.

He typed in his number and we said goodbye and left.

I turned around, blushing like crazy, and Kalani and Addy were standing opposite me with their mouths wide open.

The walk to the meet and greet went a little like this:

"So, who was that?"

"Did you get his number?"

"Hook me up girl!"

"He was hoooottttt!"

"Do you like him? Cuz' if you don't, I call him."

"OH MY GOD CAN I BE A BRIDESMAID AT YOUR WEDDING?"

And so on and so forth. It got really annoying after about a minute and a half.

So anyways, we got to the convention center and walked back and forth looking for Hall B.

"Is this it?" I asked, carrying Eduardo on my shoulders and pointing to a door that said Hall B.

"Yep," Mum said, and we went in behind the curtain that separates us from the friends, or in this case, viewers, and got Kalani and Addy situated.

Mum, Dad, Emilia, Wardo, Kalani's mum, Alexa, and I stayed behind the bright blue curtain and occasionally peeked out to see how the girls were doing.

*4 hours later*

"So, did you like it?" I asked them after we had left. We were headed back to the hotel to put on our swim suits and drive down to the Santa Monica pier and spend some time as a family on the beach.

Kalani, Addy, Ms. Girard, and Alexa were staying for a small Dance Moms party in Abby's suite.

We went to our hotel room and put on our swim suits and and packed beach toys, sunscreen, and other beach necessities.

I put on a black Chloe swim top and some pastel pink bottoms. I let my long, brown, wavy hair down and brushed it out. I grabbed a black tank-top that says "I only did it for the likes", put on some sandals, and took my make-up off and all my jewelry.

Emilia was wearing her red and black one piece with the anchors on it that she recently wore in Sorento, along with a peach sundress, white sandals, a little white and peach colored bow, and her Sofia the First sunglasses.

Eduardo had some red swim shorts, a little white tank-top, black sunglasses, his white sandals that make him walk funny, and a little straw hat.

"Okay, everyone ready?" Dad asked with his vlogging camera out pointed to his kids.

"Yeah!" Emilia shouted, jumping up and down.

We laughed and made our way to the black rental car.