-18-

Eva's POV

Emilia crawled out of the van and jumped around. "Disney Disney Disney!" She yelled.

"Emilia, shushes," I scolded, trying to ignore the stares from strangers.

I smoothed out her Frozen shirt and fixed her matching headband. I lifted her up on my shoulders so she could see just above the huge spinning Universal globe; behind it a Mickey Mouse roller coaster.

Mum strapped Eduardo in his baby blue and grey stroller and handed him his Olaf toy. Dad was walking and talking to Alfie and Marcus, and Grace and Mamrie strolled up next to me and we talked about Jenna's tweets.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's hacked. She would never say something like 'I hate my fans'." Mamrie stated, putting her hand over her forehead like a visor to protect from the violent sun beating down on us.

I nodded. "She's such a nice person! Kalani always says she's going to kill Jenna because Jenna insulted my dancing. I just smiled."

Grace shrugged. "The internet is a scary place. There are, like, millions of hackers out there. There isn't really anything we can do about it."

I brushed Emilia's hands off of my eyes, because she loves to do that, and followed the group, Mamrie and Grace chatting next to me.

After a couple hours, we decided to split up. I went with Emilia, Zoe, Grace, and Tyler. Emilia was now off my shoulders and holding Zoe's hand. Mum, Dad, and Eduardo were with Mamrie, Hannah, Alfie, Marcus, Niomi, and Joey.

"Wanna go over to the princesses?" Zoe asked Emilia.

"Yeah!" Emilia excitedly said, jumping up and down.

We walked to the Magic Kingdom, admiring all the cute trinket-y places.

"Up, up, up!" Emilia pleaded, her feet sore and aching from all the walking. She tugged on Zoe's arm until Zoe gave up and lifted Emilia up on her hip.

I laughed and we kept walking towards the huge castle looming in the distance.

Hey guys!

My puppy Esther just pooped all over my Jenna Marbles comforter. YES I HAVE A FRICKEN JENNA MARBLES BED COMFORTER.

Here's the link: 

http://www.redbubble.com/people/slushplush/works/14287751-ratchet-salon-black-version?grid_pos=5&p=duvet-cover

YOU'RE WELCOME. Also it's like a hundred dollars in the US, just so you know.

Bye bye y'all :) xx