-15-

"OUR SONG IS THE SLAMMIN' SCREEN DOOR, SNEAKIN' OUT LATE TAPPIN' ON YOUR WINDOW!" I sang (yelled) on our way to the beach.

"Eva!" Mum shout-whispered, motioning to the sleeping children in the car.

I rolled my eyes and took a bit of my yogurt granola bar. I looked out the tinted windows of the third-seat and watched the Santa Monica palm trees whiz by.

"Did you bring our good camera?" I asked, my eyes still glued to the nature passing by our car.

"Oops!" Dad said, and gritted his teeth together. Mum sighed.

"We can use the vlogging camera," she added, and I continued spacing out until we pulled in to a sandy parking lot.

I climbed out with my cat-winged sunglasses and admired the people wandering the parking lot.

There were about three groups: the tourists, who had ratchet tan-lines, beer guts, and those foam bodyboards that do nothing.

There were the locals: tanned, good-looking, sandy, beach tossed hair, giant surfboards, and the best parking spaces there are.

Then there was our group: the semi-tanned, socially awkward, kinda-tourists, people with at least three small children. Oh, and also a mini-van with the bumper stickers with the stick-figure family on it.

Dad hoisted the stroller out of the boot, along with the beach bag, umbrella, cooler, and bag of beach toys.

I grabbed Emilia's hand quickly as a white convertible sped right in front of us.

"This is a nice place..." I said, gazing around.

"I wanna go on the sand!" Emilia demanded, and started to pull me towards the boardwalk. Mum nodded at me, as if to say,"you may go but don't get kidnapped," and Emilia and I started on our way to the boardwalk.

*twenty minutes later*

"Evaaaaaa!!!!" Emilia pleaded, poking my bare belly as I laid on my towel under the hot sun.

I groaned and put my sunglasses on. "Fine, I'll go in the water."

Emilia cheered, and I waved at the sleeping Eduardo under the umbrella.

I walked down to the water's edge, watching Emilia run towards the water. The sea was dark, cold, and wasn't very appealing to me.

I fake smiled as I stepped into the freezing water, and Emilia laughed with glee. I hate you so much, I thought as I stared at the toddler splashing in the deep blue water.

"Can we go now?" I asked as I picked up Emilia by her armpits and gently threw her in the shallow water for the fiftieth consecutive time.

Emilia moaned and threw her head back. "Fiiiiinnnnneeee," she groaned in her sassy voice.

I smiled and she jumped on my back as we ran back to where our family was.

Hey guys!

I feel so sick rn

Last night at this carnival I ate like three funnel cakes and won seven goldfish. Like WHAT THE HECK AM I OPPOSED' TO DO WITH SEVEN FISHIES?!

I gave one to my little sister, Lily, and she threw it down the toilet. wtf lily.

Also I dunked my sucky math teacher in the dunking booth haha

If y'all wanna hear more about my misadventures, please tell me. I love ranting. Even if you say no, I'll still dedicate a chapter just for rants. haHA!

Okay I'm done also read my other fics if you haven't already

Bye bye y'all :) xx

tuna.