-26-

AUTHORS NOTE

Anna is 7 months pregnant with Alessia in this chapter just so ya know :)

END

*

Eva's POV

"Goooood morning!" Mum cooed, crawling into my bed next to me. "Guess what day it isss!"

"Whaa..." I mumbled into my pillow, curling myself up into a ball.

"It's your first day at school! Well, sort of."

"What do you mean?" I sat up, facing my blonde mother.

"Your father and I have decided that, well, we think it's best if you get homeschooled from now on. Please don't be mad," she said, stroking my long hair.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why? School's perfectly fine."

"Well, since you have started making your own videos and traveling for modelling opportunities and stuff, we think it's best for you to just have all your schoolwork done here. It would be much easier than you missing so many days of school." She said, placing a warm hand on my bare shoulder.

I smiled and sighed. "I guess that's ok."

Mum brushed my long blonde locks out of my eyes and kissed my forehead. "Dad brought home doughnuts, just so you know," she said, walking out my bedroom door and stepping down the carpeted stairs to get the little ones.

*

I smiled into my doughnut as I ate the first bite. Mum was feeding Eduardo a little bite, making sure to not get crumbs on his school uniform. Today was his and Emilia's first day of school, and I'm coming with dad to drop them off.

"Alright, let's go, you guys are gonna be late!" Dad yelled from the living room. He had just finished setting up the baby swing for the new baby that's coming in only two months. We haven't thought of a name, and we found out that it's a girl a couple months ago, but we haven't gotten a room for her.

I jumped out of my chair and ran upstairs to get dressed out of my tank top and shorts that I was currently wearing. I quickly threw on a pair of ripped jeans and a band tee, along with my Birkenstocks with fuzzy socks. I looked a little like a wreck, but who cares.

Dad and the kids were already in the car when I got downstairs. Before I left, I picked up my wallet and my phone and got a kiss on the cheek from mum before I went out.

*

I flopped on my bed and pulled out my laptop, and started watching Buzzfeed videos for about an hour and a half before I heard footsteps coming up the third floor stairs. Since my room is literally the only room on the third floor besides an empty office and a bathroom, I always know when people are coming by the sound of footsteps on the stairs.

"Eva!" I heard a high voice say. I turned around and was welcomed with a small figure with short curly brown hair. Zoe.

"Zoeee!" I exclaimed, rolling out of my bed and engulfing the adult in my arms. "I missed you! What are you doing here?"

"Your mum had me and Alfie over to help fix up the office next to your room for the new baby!"

My mouth dropped open. "Are you kidding me?" I said, sitting down in my swivel chair by my desk.

"Yeah, you didn't know? We're painting it today." Zoe said. I shook my head, replying to her question.

"Hey Eva!" Alfie said, entering my well-lit room and hugging me.

"Hey Alf," I said, hugging him back, taking in his sweet smell of lavender.

"You gonna help with the painting little one?" He asked me, gazing at a couple pictures of me with my friends.

I shrugged. "I guess; my mum never told me this was happening."

He smiled. "It's gonna be so much fun," he exclaimed, putting a hand on Zoe's shoulder. "Let's go downstairs. Also, I would put on something that you would want to get paint on."

I looked at their clothes, which were t-shirts and shorts, along with some spare tennis shoes. I then gazed down at my own outfit, which is the same one I put on this morning. I nodded and they left, chatting away about colors of the baby's room.

Searching through my closet, I found an over-sized pink t-shirt and an old pair of pyjama shorts, and I just took my shoes and socks off, leaving my bare feet. I pulled my long, thick blonde hair into a messy bun and tied it with a white scrunchie.

I skipped down the stairs, finding Dad walking up the stairs with white, gray, and baby pink paint. I flew past him and saw Mum, gathering paintbrushes. "Where'd Zo and Alf go?" I asked. She sighed and pointed up the stairs. I threw my head back and tredged back up the steep carpeted stairs.

*