-3-

When we arrived back to our hotel room, I sprinted into my room to get dressed.

I decided I would wear a white shirt with the YouTube logo on it, some black leggings, a leather jacket, and my black biker boots. It was going to be a little cold tonight, so I decided on that.

I went to my en-suite bathroom and looked in the copper-lined mirror. I tilted my head to the side, trying to think of make-up and hair ideas.

I went with a light make-up with a dark lip and a 'Katniss braid', or a Dutch braid going around your head.

I walked back into the front room, where Mum was getting Eduardo suited up. He was wearing a little red sweatshirt and skinny jeans with his white Converse.

Emilia had her white long-sleeved shirt on and a little red sweater, her big red puffy tutu, white tights, and red Toms.

"Do you like my outfit?" Emilia asked, trotting up to me with a smile on her little face.

"Of course little bear, it looks very good," I replied and swung her on my shoulders.

She giggled and waves her arms in the air.

"Okay, are you guys ready to go? It's already 6:15." Dad said as he lifted Emilia from my shoulders while vlogging.

"Yeah!" Emilia and I yelled at the same time.

Dad smiled and we walked out the hotel door.

*5 minutes later*

As we walked into the hotel courtyard, I swung the bag full of bathing suits for us over my shoulder as we were greeted by a bunch of familiar faces, such as Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Grace, Chester, Jenna Marbles, her boyfriend Julien, Tyler, Troye, and a bunch of others.

"Hey, I've been waiting to meet you guys all Vidcon! We were watching, like, 25 of your vlogs last night," Jenna said.

Mum smiled and her and Jenna talked for, basically the entire party.

*30 minutes later*

"Eva, can we swim?" Emilia asked as we sat by the pool. I had a non-alcoholic drink in my hand (it should be alcoholic but Mamrie made a special one for me) and was lounging on the fold-out chair near the edge of the pool. Emilia, Darcy, and Eduardo were playing with my phone on the ground next to me.

"Of course! Darcy, did you bring a swim-suit?"

She nodded and ran to Louise to get her suit.

"Here, let's go to the bathroom to get changed." I said to Emilia and Eduardo and lifted Eduardo on my hip.

I brought my bright yellow bikini with a cool strap design to swim in, Emilia had her pink frilly bikini with white polka-dots, and Eduardo had his dark green dinosaur swim-shorts and a dark green swim-shirt.

*20 minutes later*

After about fifteen minutes of swimming, our skin was getting all wrinkly, and I was making jokes to Emilia and Wardo, who were sitting on their little floaties, that we looked like old people, Zoe came to the edge of the pool and beckoned us over.

I swam over, dragging my siblings' pool toys behind me, to Zoe, who was in her flowy beach dress.

"Is the water warm? I would think not, because of how chilly it is outside," she said.

"Actually, it is quite warm. I'm pretty sure it's because it's heated," I replied to her as I treaded water.

"I guess I'll come in, I have my swimming costume on underneath my dress."

Emilia clapped her hands as Zoe took off her dress. She had her famous black Chloe wrap on, which is one of my favourites.

She slid in the lukewarm water and Emilia paddled over to her, clung to her shoulders, and hoisted herself up so that Zoe was carrying her.

I smiled and then heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and Alfie was standing at the side of the pool with his arms crossed.

I laughed as he pulled an 'angry' look on his face, desperately trying to not smile.

"Why was I not invited?" He asked, right before he ripped off his shirt and jumped into the pool.

*2 hours later*

We sat in the pool for a little longer, until we got really bored and tired and got out.

Emilia was sleeping in Zoe's lap in a pool chair and Wardo was being fed by Alfie. After he was done, Alfie handed me the carrot baby food and I put it back in my pool bag. Zoe smiled at me as Emilia started to flutter her little brown eyes open.

"Hey Lia," I whispered to the three year old. She shifted in Zoe's arms so she was looking at Alfie and Eduardo.

"Hi Affie, hi Wardo," she said to the two boys. Alfie smiled and got up to give Eduardo to me and headed over to the bar.

I wrapped Eduardo tighter in his bright blue pool towel and cuddled him for a little longer.

After a little bit, Dad came over with his camera on.

"Hey, it's time to go," he said, stroking my wet hair with his free hand.

I groaned and Emilia jumped off Zoe's lap to hug her dad. Dad grabbed her towel.

"Hey missy, put your towel on, it's cold outside." He said and threw her bright pink towel at her. She giggled and put it on.

"Are you going back? It's getting a little late," Zoe asked, standing up and putting her dress back on.

"Yeah, we gotta go to bed. Right friend?" He replied and tickled Eduardo.

*30 minutes later*

I put on my white tank-top and my bright yellow giraffe pajama pants and grabbed my laptop, which is covered in stickers, thanks to Emilia and her friends.

I crawled into my bed and turned off my side lamp. I went on YouTube and watched all the youtuber's Vidcon vlogs for the day, then put my laptop on charge next to my phone. I shuffled under my big white comforter and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Thank you so much for the kind comments from the last 2 chapters! Keep em' comin'!

I will only update when someone asks, or when I am bored on my laptop xD

Love you guys so much! Leave your ideas in the comments :)

Bye bye y'all xx