-7-

"I wanna press the button!" Emilia shouted when we got in the elevator.

"Okay, okay." I said. "Press the 'L'."

I guided her hand to the 'L' and she pressed it. She jumped up and down and smiled. I turned around, and Dad's vlogging camera hit my cheek.

"Heeeeyyyy!" I said, and hit him playfully on the arm.

We stepped out of the elevator and walked into the gold and white lobby. Emilia ran up to the center table, which had a beautiful white lily in a clear vase and a cool, intricate chandelier made out of crimped gold and white paper.

"Look!" She yelled, and grabbed Kalani's hand.

"Wow Emilia, it looks so pretty," she said, and lifted Emilia up so she could touch it.

I immediately pulled out my phone. "Stay right there..." I said, and took the picture. It came out perfect, because the lighting and the angles were spot-on.

They came over behind me and Kalani rested her head on my shoulder while Emilia was sitting on her hip.

"Woah, that's so Instagram worthy," Kalani said, taking my phone and showing Emilia. "I'm gonna send it to myself."

"Okay," I said, and we walked outside.

While Mum was talking on her phone with Zoe, who wasn't going to anything today because she had a really bad panic attack right after we left her room, Eduardo, Emilia, Kalani and I ran around the courtyard having a nice game of tag.

"TAG, YOU'RE IT!" I yelled as I tapped Emilia on the shoulder and sprinted away from her.

She giggled and tagged Eduardo, who couldn't tag anyone else because he kept getting knocked over by Emilia.

"Okay kids, let's go," Dad said, as he lifted a crying Eduardo on his hip and we walked to the front of the hotel, where an Uber was waiting for us.

We climbed in the big van, with Dad up front, Kalani and I in the two second seats, and Mum, Emilia, and Wardo in the three third seats.

"FIRE!" Emilia yelled, and chucked her Sofia the First doll and hit me in the head.

"Hey!" I said, and put Sofia back in her bag.

When we got to the building where our meet and greet was, there were a bunch of viewers standing on the edge of the street, screaming and taking pictures.

"I feel like a celebrity," I said, and we got out and took a bunch of selfies with them. Kalani was standing awkwardly behind us, being a third-wheel.

"IS THAT KALANI HILLIKER?!" I heard a girl in the sea of friends yell.

I turned around, and Kalani's face lit up, and she skipped over to her little Dance Moms fan group.

After that, we went in to the convention center to find Hall B, which was where our meet and greet is.

We were walking around aimlessly, until we saw a familiar family walk over to us.

"Hey guys!" Shay Carl said as he greeted us. Emilia started playing with all the girls, and Eduardo ran around with Brotard and Rocktard.

We chatted a little bit about stuff, and we introduced them to Kalani.

After about ten minutes, we said our goodbyes and headed to Hall B.

"Are you excited?" Mum asked Emilia as she fixed her bow.

She nodded and ran around behind the curtain, which was covering a couple hundred friends, who were waiting anxiously and chatting.

"I'll be your bodyguard," Kalani said, and flexed her arms and abs.

I laughed at the thought of her beating up someone with her fairy like stature.

"Okay, but I bet there'll be Dance Moms fans there who'll be very excited to meet you," Dad said as he vlogged.

She shrugged and lifted Eduardo on her shoulders.

He put his little fat fingers over her eyes and she laughed.

"Monkey boy! Monkey boy!" Her and I yelled and danced in a circle like idiots.

I guess the viewers heard because they screamed 'MONKEY BOY, MONKEY BOY' really loud.

My dad got handed a microphone and we started revving up the crowd.

Hey guys! Thanks so much @lucawilliamson13 for being so nice and requesting ideas. I love feedback!

Bye bye y'all xx