-11-

"Good morning again, my little friendliest friend," I heard dad whisper to me.

I groaned and rolled on my stomach.

"Come on, we've gotta be at the convention center at half-past seven to practice." Dad said, pulled the covers off me, and left the bedroom.

I curled up into a ball and shivered, because I only had on my purple pajama shorts and a purple tank-top.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and looked at all my dance wear scattered all over the floor from last night.

"Ugh," I said, and cleaned it up back in my suitcase.

We only had three more days left of VidCon: Today is Main Stage (obviously), tomorrow is the very last day of VidCon, then the two days after are reserved for Disney.

I headed to the front room and sat on one of the folding chairs next to the table. I put my head in my hands and groaned.

Mum came through the front door with a coffee pot in one hand and three mugs in the other.

"Good morning sweetheart," Mum said, and kissed me on my head before pouring the coffee for me, her, and Dad.

"Thanks mummy," I said before sipping my morning coffee.

I heard screaming coming from the bedroom, followed by Dad's laughing.

Mum sighed. "I'll be right back," she said, and headed into the bedroom to find two naked kids with underwear on their heads.

I giggled and sipped the rest of my coffee before eating a couple chunks of watermelon and some grapes.

"Can you freaks go somewhere else please? Eva's gotta get dressed," I said as I walked in the bedroom.

Dad sighed. "Guess we'll have to carry on in the living room!" He yelled, and ran in the front room, with Emilia and Wardo running after.

"Remember to put on a jacket over your costume, okay honey?" Mum said, and closed the door.

I locked it then went to my suitcase to get my stuff.

I put on my beautiful pink flowy costume, then my nude dance shoes and my diamond earrings.

I went to the bathroom and put on my competition make-up, which is A LOT of make-up for just one dance (it's so the audience can see your emotions), and put up my hair in a tight braided donut bun. I bobby-pinned my light pink and white bow in my bun and grabbed my old ALDC jacket.

I walked out while zipping up my jacket, and was cut off by two screaming toddlers, running around and yelling.

Zoe and Alfie arrived while I was getting dressed, and they were chasing Emilia and Wardo around.

Eduardo was toddling straight towards my and bonked his little blonde head straight into my knee.

"Hey mister," I exclaimed, and swung him up on my hip.

He giggled and started playing with the zipper on my jacket like a cat.

"Hurry up Anna, we've gotta leave in an hour and the kids aren't even dressed," Dad said while calming Emilia down.

Mum took Eduardo and Emilia into the bedroom and got them dressed.

Emilia was wearing her navy blue puffy dress, white tights, little white Mary Jane shoes, and had a big navy headband/bow thingy on. Eduardo had a button-up light blue shirt on, dark blue skinny jeans, and his little white socks on.

We headed down to the lobby with Zoe and Alfie, and Dad got out his phone and took a picture of me doing a heel stretch and Zoe, Mum, and Alfie attempting to do it too next to me. Emilia and Wardo were just standing next to us smiling.

We were almost to the main stage, but we were stopped by the ALDC girls.

They walked with us and we arrived just on time to start practicing and getting the stage ready.

I walked out on the stage and looked in awe at all the empty seats that were soon to be filled in an hour and a half. There was about a thousand seats in here, and I wondered what it will look like once people file in.

I smiled at Zoe, Alfie, Mum and Dad, who were sitting in the front row. The girls were backstage, playing with Emilia and Eduardo.

I did my dance over and over again for an hour, then the girls, my siblings and I headed to the "green room," which wasn't even a green room, to get some food and water.

I was sitting in a straddle on the floor, multi-tasking: sipping my ice water while stretching out my legs one final time.

Emilia was running around the room, Eduardo was sitting in front of me eating a banana, and the girls were getting their parents and Abby.

"Hi Wardo," I said as I ate my little apple and caramel slices. He just slammed his hands on the ground and giggled.

The green room door opened, and the girls, their mums, and Abby came in.

"Miss Abby!" I yelled, and ran to hug her.

"Hi sweetheart," she said.

I greeted all the mums and I was called by the backstage crew that I had ten minutes till I go on.

"I gotta go, can you guys take Emilia and Eduardo to my mum and dad in the front row?" I asked as I took off my ALDC jacket and kissed my siblings goodbye.

"I'll take them back," Kira said as she lifted up Eduardo.

"Thanks, bye!" I said as I ran backstage.

I heard a bunch of good lucks behind me.

The mic guy gave me a microphone and led me up the stairs.

"And you're on in five...four...three...two...one..."

Hey guys!

I'll be updating my Zalfie story after I publish this, so make sure to go check it out and tell me what you think.

Bye bye y'all :) xx