-6-

After about 3 knocks, Zoe opened the door and dragged us in.

"Evaaaaa," Alfie said and brought me in for a hug.

"Okay everyone," I said to everyone in the little hotel room, which was Zoe and Alfie (of course), Louise, Tanya and Jim, Niomi and Marcus, Mum, and Emilia.

"This is my bestest friend forever, who used to dance with me when we were younger, Kalani Hilliker!!!" I yelled.

Of course everyone who watches Dance Moms was freaking out and jumping on the bed, while everyone who doesn't watch Dance Moms was just looking at them like they had four heads or something.

Emilia was still jumping around on the bed, even though everyone was meeting Kalani.

Emilia was wearing a bright pink skinny-fitting tank-top underneath a white baggy tank-top, with little jean shorts. She had her white lace headband with a big bright pink bow on it and her white sandals.

Eduardo, who we took with us, still had his little car onesie on, stumbling around the room like a drunk.

After everyone was finished with the greeting, Kalani and I left and went back to our room.

"Do you have any spare clothes that I could wear? Because my clothes are at the studio, and Abby would kill me if I went back there after sprinting out the door with my mom. I mean, of course she, like, knew that I left because of you, but I just think she would still be mad at me," she said all in one breath.

I put my finger on her lips and shushed her. "Yes, my grasshoppa."

She giggled and ran into the bedroom and went over to my dresser.

I followed her, laughing internally of how childish she was being.

"Woah, you have a lot of clothes, Eva," she said with wide eyes as she stared at my dresser drawers.

"I know, Zoe is obsessed with shopping with and for me," I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

She decided on sorta matching with me, which was a white crop top that said '#tbt', regular jean shorts, white Toms, a silver statement necklace that said 'California' on it, a bunch of loom bracelets, big white diamond stud earrings, and she put both of our hair up in a donut bun with a big white bow in it.

I did both of our make-up, which was just the make-up that we wear to competitions, but with out false lashes and a little less foundation and contour and stuff.

I grabbed my phone, the key to our room, and my VidCon stage pass and the lanyard that came with it, and Kalani did the same, just instead of the youtuber pass she just got the guest pass.

"Let's go!" I said and we walked out into the front room, where Mum was gathering her purse and things.

Eduardo had on a light-blue shirt that said 'Los Angeles' on it, his little jeans, and white tennis shoes.

Dad was chasing him and Emilia around, with his camera out.

"I'm gonna get ya, I'm gonna get ya," he said, and Emilia screamed.

"Okay, let's go, come on Jonathan," Mum said, and swung Eduardo up on her hip. He just giggled.

Kalani and I walked out earlier than the others, hand-in-hand, singing 'Trap Queen'.

"SHE MY TRAP QUEEN, LET HER HIT THE BANDO," we yelled as we skipped through the corridor, over to the elevator.

I glanced behind us and mum was just rolling her eyes and Eduardo and Emilia ran up to the big window in the hallway and opened their eyes wide.

This was going to be a looong day.