-21-

A/N: This is a short chapter, just warning you. Also, I'm working on writing a new story! Can you guess what it is? :)

We were a bunch of miles in the air, and I was staring to feel weird in my stomach. I laid my head on my mum's shoulder, who was bouncing Eduardo on her lap.

"You okay honey?" She asked, kissing my forehead. I nodded in response.

The morning light shone through the tiny window, shining on my book. After about an hour, the sun glare was getting annoying on my laptop screen, so I switched to my John Greene book, Looking For Alaska.

*arrived at the airport terminal*

"Okay, everything in the car?" Dad asked, loading everything in the big car.

"Yeah," I nodded. I piled into the van and buckled myself in. It feels nice to be back home in London again, since we were in America for so long. It feels surreal that school is starting in only a couple days. Today's Friday, and the first day of school is on Monday. Emilia will be going to the same school as me, only she's in Pre-K and I will be in 8th grade (A/N since I'm American and use grade instead of year I'll be using American school terms, just slayin).

After the long two hours in the car, we stepped out of the van onto our driveway. It was only the morning, which kinda sucks.

Emilia climbed out of the car, followed by Eduardo, and ran to the front glass doors leading into the kitchen. "In! In! In!" She yelled, jumping up and down.

"Okay, one second," Mum said, grabbing all of the kids' luggage.

"I got it, Mum," I said, and walked over to the front doors and unlocked it. Emilia and Wardo ran in, running into the family room to see their toys.

"SCHOOL SHOPPING!" Mum yelled from the kitchen. Oh boy.

Hey guys!

I know, I know. It's been ages. Christmas decorating is a pain and school is too. I'll try to update as much as possible, but you know it won't be every day. I'm sorry for the short chapter...I HAD to update you guys with something!

Make sure to vote and share this story!

Bye bye y'all :) xx