-22-

Eva's POV

"Okay, I'm gonna get dressed and stuff," I said back to Mum. School shopping is pretty easy and quick, since it's usually only me, but now Emilia's joining preschool, so she's coming with us. Dad and Eduardo are going to stay home and unpack.

I ran up the two flights of stairs up to my third-floor room, which is a pretty big room. It has white walls and a queen bed on the side, with mint fluffy bedding. There's one of the LED light letters above it, which is an E of course, and white bedside tables on either side of the bed.

Next to the bed is a door into my closet, which is quite small. The rest of the room is just my white desk, which has my MacBook Air on it, along with a couple mason jars filled with mint-coloured pens and pencils. Around those are my school books and pictures of family and friends. There is also a big fluffy white couch with mint pillows on it, facing a T.V. on top of a white television stand with a couple knick-knacks in it. The floor is just hard-wood and there is a very furry mint and white chevron rectangle rug in the middle of my room.

Anyway, I went to my closet and picked out a The Fault in Our Stars t-shirt, jean shorts, light-blue Converse, and an Alex and Ani charm bracelet. My hair was just pulled up into a high ponytail and I just slapped on some concealer and mascara.

"EVA!" My mum yelled from the kitchen.

"COMING!" I yelled back. I quickly brushed my teeth and rushed down the stairs, almost tripping over Wardo, who was just chillin on one of the carpeted steps. Mum was waiting at the door next to Emilia, holding her purse and phone.

Emilia was wearing a cute plaid flannel romper, white flip-flop sandals, a big white bow, and her sassy black sunglasses.

"Do you like my sunnies?" Emilia tugged on my shirt as we were headed to the car.

"Yes, they're very nice. I like your outfit," I said with a smile. She grinned and nodded.

We climbed in the car and Mum strapped Emilia in her seat while I sat in the front. I went on my phone and texted my friend Marie.

(M=Marie E=Eva)

M - Whatcha doin

E - headed out for school shopping, hbu?

M - driving home from Brighton :P

E - why were u there?

M - for the beach. R u excited for school and to be reunited?

E - YASSSS!!!! Not the school part, only the reunited part :))

M - ikr! But I heard from my big sister that Miss Lucious is rly nice.

E - that's good. I'm hoping Charlie isn't coming this year...

M - Omfg yes! I hate that kid. He's a brat. But I heard he rllllyyyy likes you...

E - Ew.

M - lol I gtg :( kisses xx

E - xx

I put my phone back in my pocket and leaned back in my seat. This is going to be a looonnggg school year.

Hey guyyyyssss!!!!!!!

OMFG I MISSED WATTPAD SO MUCH

I couldn't get signed in cuz I forgot my password...so sorry!! :P

But anyway, what did y'all get for Christmas?! I got a really nice beach bike and some pink Converse...I almost got a new phone but it was for my sister :(( I don't have a phone rn cuz it broke so I'm sad af

But I will be continuing this story! Are y'all excitedddd??!!!!

Bye bye y'all :) xx