The heels

Madison decided to catch a cab downtown to go shopping, me and Zoe followed her and sat bored as she tried almost every dress in the shop on.

"So California, how come you came down here?" Madison asked as she twirled around in a red dress. I walked around by her as I looked at the accessories and tops, "my mom made me, after the whole witch thing." "Same for me, she just kind of kicked me out." Zoe said as she walked behind me and put something on my head, "it suits you." She said and smiled, I walked backwards to a mirror and saw I was wearing a black army cap, it actually went with my outfit quite nicely, "thanks Zoe." I said and she chuckled, "thought you might like it." She said and went to look at some dresses. "Yeah real nice now can we find some clothes?!" Madison said as she walked out from the dressing room with a big bunch of dresses, "what for?" I asked "Madison wants to go to a party tonight, but it starts at 11:00pm and Cordelia won't let her go," "but she doesn't know about it so she won't guess that I am going to sneak out." Madison said and grabbed another handful of dresses.

"I don't have that much cash," I said, "just wear that and... This." Zoe came over and put a silver spikey bracelet around my wrist and a shiny silver chain with a small dagger charm on the end. "Now you look awesome." She said and I smiled, after another 20 minutes Madison found a dress, it was skin tight, a lava red, strapless and almost at an illegal length. She grabbed a pair of high heels which were spiky all the way around them and silver. Zoe bought a dress, that came to her knees, it was black, skin tight till the waist and then puffed out a little, a pair of black matte heels and a black ribbon.

We got back and headed to my room where Madison searched through my clothes. "You have to wear something hot," "why?" "Because none of my companions go out with me wearing something for a party that they wore earlier that day... Ahh!" She said and pulled out my dress; it was a dark forest green, a turtle neck, with no sleeves, it came half way up my thigh and had a thin black belt to it. "What size shoes?" "6" I said and Madison left the room, she came back a minute later with a pair of black ankle boots, with laces and silver spikes on the heels, "here." She said and tossed them to me, "break them and I set your ass on fire." She said and pulled off her clothes.

We went downstairs for dinner and talked about things, I started to feel strange after as everyone started to go to their rooms, I was happy that I had made a new friend and a... Madison, I was excited for the party and scared of being caught, but I was mostly nervous, it was my first night here and i didn't want to disappoint anyone.

I went to the bathroom, and curled my raven black hair, put a thin line of eye liner with a perfect flick on each eye, black lipstick, my green dress (which complimented my emerald eyes) and Madison's heels, I put on my new bracelet and necklace, which went really well with the dress, grabbed my black lace purse and a thin leather jacket.

I quietly walked down the hall and was about to knock for Zoe when a voice came, "grace?" I swirled around to see Kyle standing by his door, "Kyle?" I whispered and walked over to him, "hey, what are you doing?" He whispered, "I am going out with Zoe and Madison," I said and he frowned, "stay clear of Madison she is bad news," Kyle said and I lightly punched his shoulder, "I am not a kid Kyle, I can look after my self" I said and he smiled. Just then Cordelia's door opened and she walked out, Kyle's arm went around my waist and he pulled me inside his room and quickly closed the door.

"Hey, quit trying to kidnap me," I whispered playfully and he put a finger over his lips, he opened his door and looked out, "okay she is gone go now before she comes back." He said and I squeezed past him, "thanks Kyle," I lightly pecked his cheek and snuck to Madison and Zoe's room.

Kyle's POV

I watched as Grace's perfect, tiny ass lightly jiggled, as she jogged quietly to Zoe's room. I was pissed at Madison, if she messed around with grace, I would kill her. I knew Zoe would be her friend, I had asked her to look out for grace, but Zoe was good anyways. I quietly closed the door and got changed, I slid under my covers and forgot about my worry for grace and began to dream of when we were younger.

Grace's POV

"Madison, Zoe... Let me in." I whispered and Zoe opened her door, "hurry." She said and I walked in, I looked at Zoe, she wore the black dress and heels, with her hair in a half ponytail tyed by a black ribbon and her beautiful blondey-brown hair was curled, two strands hung either side of her face. She wore a dark red lip stick, and her eyes went from black to silver to skin, each eye perfect. She wore a little blush, which gave her cheeks a pale rosiness.

Madison walked in from the bathroom blonde hair flowing, make-up shining and a body ready for its next hit. She grabbed her purse and flicked her hair, "ready?" Me and Zoe nodded and Madison opened the window and climbed out, Zoe followed with me behind, and we began our journey of the night to come.