Knockout

Everyone begins to practise the spells, we partner up, Quennie and Misty, Zoe and Nan and I unfortunately pair up with Madison. We have already tried and succeed in doing telekinesis and Pyrokinesis. "Now, do not physically hurt each other to badly, and enjoy yourself okay?" Cordelia says, "you may begin." We were now trying out concilium; the power to control someone else's mind. Nan and Zoe go first. Zoe makes Nan jump and dance, Nan makes Zoe do the splits, which Zoe painfully manages. Queenie and Misty are next. "You ain't controlling my mind, swampy." Misty raises her head and Queenie hits herself hard in the face, she slaps herself from the right, then left, then right again. "Oh shit." She says and Misty giggles, "this is fun." She says, "my turn." Queenie says and misty stops smiling, "hey by the way no hard feelings about-" she is cut short when she screams out of pain from pulling her own hair. "Queenie." Cordelia says and Misty stops.

"Madison, you first." Madison looks at me and smirks, "tell me if it hurts." I go to ask her something, but all of a sudden I slap my face so hard it makes me feel faint, I hit my self again and again, until my vision goes fuzzy. I hear Cordelia's muffled shout of Madison's name, and hands catch me as I fall, I fade into darkness.

Madison's POV

"Tell me if it hurts." I say to grace before making her hit herself. She stole my Kyle, I know she did because I heard Cordelia screaming at Grace last night, and I managed to sneak into Cordelia's thoughts this morning. I make Grace slap herself as hard as she can over and over, I am about to stop when she collapses. "Madison!" Cordelia's shouts and flings me across the room. I slam into the wall and stand up to see everyone crowed round Grace. "Oh please. She will be fine." I say and misty turns to me. "You bitch!" She stands up and walks over to me and hits my face. She pulled me up and smashed me against the wall, "ready for round 2." She asked and throws me across the room, she kicked me and punched me a couple of more times before Kyle separated us. "Enough! can we please focus on Grace?!" He said and misty walked back over to her, "Kyle." I said "leave it Madison!" He said and walked back over to grace. I scream and ran up stairs to my room and slammed the door.

Grace's POV

I open my eyes and see everyone around me, "Grace?" Zoe asked and I smiled, "hey." I say and try to sit up. "No you need to stay lying down for a while." Nan says and I pull a face, "what happened?" "Dumb bitch made you slap your self till you fainted." Queenie said angry with I guessed was Madison. I sighed "Cordelia is making you a relaxing potion, with misty. Madison is sulking in her room." "and Kyle?" I asked, "he is making us lunch, want some?" Zoe asked and I nodded, she looked at Nan and Queenie who left to tell Kyle. "Why did Madison do that?" I asked and Zoe shrugged, "she's a bitch?" I chuckled lightly, "yeah, that explains everything." Zoe giggled.

Queenie came back in with 2 plates, Nan came in with one, and Kyle came in with 2. Zoe helped me sit up and Kyle gave me a plate. "Thanks." I said and he smiled. "Let's go eat down stairs." Zoe said and winked at me, I smiled and they left me and Kyle. "You okay?" He asked and I nodded, "I want to kick Madison's ass though." I said seriously and he giggled, "it's been taken care of." He said and I looked at him,
"misty kicked her ass hard, even harder then last time."
"Last time?"
"Madison put misty in a coffin for 3 days, misty got out and kicked Madison's ass."
I giggled, "and she did it for me this time?" He nodded, I blushed out of happiness that I had a friend.

We began to eat our sandwiches and talk about random things, after an hour or two I got up and Kyle took the plates. I went to the bathroom to see a light blue and black bruise, lining my right eye and jaw. I sighed and grabbed my hair brush. I brushed my hair and put light foundation and power on  to cover my bruises and then headed downstairs to see Cordelia.

•••

After I had taken the relaxing potion and had dinner, me, Zoe, Queenie and Kyle decided to have a game of poker in the drawing room. Misty and Nan sat watching us with Cordelia.
Kyle: "Straight."
Zoe: "two doubles"
Me: "royal flush."
Queenie: "aww shit."
We all giggle and I took the money, "how do you win almost everything?" Zoe asked smiling, "I'm just... Amazing!" I said and we all laughed. Queenie stood up "you wanna swap Nan? I have no money left." Nan shook her head, "I'll play." Misty said and swapped seats with Queenie. "Ready?" I asked and they all nodded, "let's go." I said and we began to play another game.