Costume shop

Kyle's POV

It had been a week and she still wasn't talking to me. Every time I tried to talk to her about Madison she would either ignore me or tell me to fuck off. This was just going from bad to worst.

This morning I had to get her to listen to me, I had planned it out, give her breakfast ready, and just slowly go in with the conversation. Just then grace walked in with Zoe laughing, nice to know she was happy. "So you coming to the party tonight?" Zoe asked as they sat down, "I don't know..." "Aww come on kit will be there." I looked to see Grace blushing. Great she had already moved on. I felt anger fill me but it was over taken by guilt and sadness, this was my fault. I began to cry silently at the sink, it wasn't my fault, it was Madison's, she had to go, I didn't care if I killed her, she needed to die. I wiped my tears and left the room, I headed up stairs and could still hear Grace's laugh, and it made me smile, even though I was planning to kill someone.

Grace's POV

It had been a week and it was killing me, I loved Kyle I needed him, but I couldn't let him walk all over me like that. I had been ignoring him and I knew he hated it. This morning I knew he was gonna try and talk, I had asked Zoe if she would come to kitchen with me. Kyle had end up walking out, and though a victory feeling came across so did guilt. I laughed and smiled with Zoe as he left, we had some breakfast before we began to talk again.

"Hey were you serious about the whole party thing?" I asked and Zoe nodded. "Definitely plus it's a Halloween one, and kit throughs the best halloween parties. Last year he through a murder house themed one, apparently he is through an asylum themed one. We should totally go shopping for outfits!" Zoe squealed with excitement and though my mind was on other things, a Halloween party sounded great.

•••

Kit had sent me, Zoe and Madison a party invitation, it sucked big time I had to go with Madison but we were aloud to bring a friend, so Queenie , misty and Nan were coming too. We all headed to the costume store and began to hunt down the perfect outfit.

After about and hour and a half, Zoe had found a doctor's coat with bloodied hand prints on it, she bought the coat and some fake blood. Nan and Queenie had found sister (nun) outfits, Madison decided to cross out the theme and bought a tight fitting cat women outfit, with a slut twist, while I was still looking.

I turned a couple of corners and found a dress. It was white and had two short sleeves that were off the shoulder. It came to my knees and was skin tight until a little higher then my waist and then puffed out in layers of white, light purple, a pale blue and some tea leaf green mesh fabric, I pulled it off the rack, found some black mesh tights, a pair of mesh lilac gloves and some make up, I went to the till and payed for everything and we headed for the coffee shop before heading home.