A dead girl's dance

Mature content:  skim read if uncomfortable

Grace's POV

The music played loud out the building as we pulled up, and we all rushed out to enter the building. We got to the front door where a freakishly tall man stood and opened the door, "welcome to the asylum, mind your head." Said the man and we entered the building.

Music, lights, people and the smell of alcohol reached our sight and nose as the door opened. We all grinned with delight and walked into the room. "Let's get drunk!" Queenie shouted and we all giggled as her and Nan went off into another room. Madison had all ready disappeared to a corner with another guy. That left me, Zoe and misty standing in the centre of the room as music burst from the speakers.

"Hey sorry, can I get past? Excuse me... Thanks." I heard a guy say as he emerged from the crowd and came to us. He was tall and had brown hair, with a slight flick to it. He wore a doctors coat like Zoe's with blood splattered over his chin and torso. From the looks of it he was muscular, he had big brown eyes like Kyle's and a similar shape face but was sharp looking. He came over to us and smiled revealing white straight teeth. "Hey." He said and his voice was extremely deep. "Hey." I weakly said and shook my head, and cleared my throat, "I mean hi," I said and he smiled, he turned to Zoe and misty, "glad you could make it Zoe and..." "Misty." Misty said and smiled, "right misty. Well the drinks are over there, DJ is taking requests, and do you mind if I steal your friend for the night?" He said and looked at me, I felt my cheeks burning and I shyly smiled, "yeah take her, she's boring anyways." Zoe said and giggled, I laughed back and Zoe hugged me goodbye, "by the way, that's kit walker, best party thrower ever, and has a crush on you." She whispered in my ear before pulling back and her and misty left.

I turned to kit and smiled, "wanna dance?" He asked and I smiled. We moved over to the left of the room and began to dance. It was more like bopping up and down and making a fool of our selves, but we laughed a lot and danced another 5 songs before we were dying for a drink.

I waited in the corner and kit brought over two cups and two sealed bottles of beer, I looked at him and frowned, "so you don't think I drugged you." He said and I smiled, I opened the bottle and poured it in the cup, before taking a sip. We tried to talk but the music was too loud, "wanna go somewhere quiet?" He shouted and I nodded. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the crowd he took me the main hallway where the front door was, but then turned up the stairs, we past many people making out and headed through a hallway into a bedroom, kit closed the door and turned to me.

"So is this your bedroom?" I asked and he nodded, "yeah, I share it with my friend luke." I smiled, an awkward silence fell upon the room and we stood for a few moment unknowing what to do. I cleared my throat, "so err... Zoe tells me you have a crush on me." I was looking down and giggled nervously, "is that, err... is that true?" I said and looked up. Kit was looking down and smiling nervously, "err," he said and rubbed the back of his neck before looking up, "err yeah, yeah it is." He said and looked at me, his eyes searching my face, it somehow reminded me of Kyle. I felt myself blushing and I sat down on the bed, he joined me. "How do you, I mean we just met." I said and he chuckled, "it's kinda of embarrassing but, I saw you at one of my parties the other month and I thought of how... Beautiful you looked, and I was gonna talk to you but then, gunfire went off and so... I didn't." I thought back and remembered Madison mentioning it was kit walker's party.

I shrugged, "well I am here now, you still like me?" I said and wish I hadn't, that was so... I was cut short of my thinking as kit leaned in and kissed me. His lips a little rougher then Kyle's yet, still nice. It was a slow and delicate kiss which lasted at least 5 seconds before he pulled away. I sat there for a moment before my brain kicked in and I wanted more. I leaned in and began to kiss him back, he lay me down as his rough lips over powered mine and began to seduce my mouth to open, as it did he entered with his tongue and we moved in synch.

He began to move down my body with his lips, and reached the top of my breast, and lightly dragged his tongue across them. I closed my eyes and moaned a little as his hand slipped up my dress and into my panties. He inserted two fingers and began to move slow before getting faster and faster and hitting my sweet spot. I moaned loudly and felt myself building up slowly.

I heard a zip and I looked up to see kit undoing his pants, I sat up and he looked at me. "Hey can you... Can you take it slow?" I said and he smiled, "sure baby." He said and began to kiss me softly, I heard a packet open and the condom go on, I giggled lightly and felt him smile, as he kissed me. I felt him go in slowly, and groaned a little in pain, "you okay?" He asked and I bit my lip and nodded. He went all the way in and started to move back and forth slowly. It felt strange and a little hurtful at first but soon became pleasurable. He began to go faster and faster and we both moaned each others name. Soon I felt my self build up to the brink and felt my self fall off the climax, and kit lowered him self onto me, we lay panting for breath and I stroked his wet hair.

"You sure your a Virgin cause that was..." "Amazing?" I said and we giggled. He came out of me and through the condom away, before zipping up and laying next to me. "I really like you grace." He whispered and I turned over to look at him. "Me too." I said and lightly pecked him on the nose. I did really like him and I wanted to be with him but this also felt wrong, as if I was betraying Kyle, I shook the thoughts out my head and cuddled up next to kit. We lay there for 15 minutes before my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw a text from Zoe.

Zoe: where are you its 11:55 we have to go.
Me: up in kits room, 😉
Zoe: your are telling me everything when we get back. 😱😝
Me: haha okay! 😄 be down in 5.
Zoe: okay!

I locked my phone and got up, "hey I have to go, my friends are leaving, but here," I handed him my phone number and winked, "call me if you wanna hang out." I said and walked to the door, I went to open it but kit closed it and put me against it. "When are they leaving?" He said and smirked, I smirked, "I have five minutes." He giggled, "just enough time." He said before kissing me passionately, he lifted me up against the door and made out with me.

After 2 minutes he let me go, and I quickly pecked him on the cheek before running down the hall and outside to meet Zoe and the rest in the car. I opened the door, and sat next to Zoe, "spill." She said and I chuckled. "Let's just say, you can't call me cherry." I said and winked and they all laughed.

•••

We got back to the house and Cordelia said her good nights and that she would see us tomorrow. We all headed to our rooms and I flopped on my bed, "don't forget the makeup." Misty said and I happily sighed. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and changed into my sweatpants and crop top before hopping into bed and going to sleep.