Plans?

The next few weeks began to blur together, and I really started to enjoy myself, we continued the seven wonders and I managed to get Madison back. So far Me, Queenie, Zoe, Misty and Nan had made it to 6 wonders, Madison however had only made 5, after failing to find an object belonging to Meme dealong-pray, in the test of divination.

I woke up and stretched, looked about and saw misty still asleep, she had been staying up late with Cordelia, to practise healing nature, and other stuff. I smiled and snuck out of bed, I went to my wardrobe and pulled out a black vest top, with short sleeves, a pair of flora patterned jeans, plain black matte flats, my dagger necklace and a black hair band with a skull themed bow. I grabbed a quick shower and got dressed, I dried my hair and put the hair band in it.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen to find Kyle siting eating breakfast and playing on his phone. "Hey." I said and he looked up and smiled, "hey." I grabbed some plain flaked cereal and some blueberries. I added the milk and blueberries with some Greek yogurt and sat next to Kyle. "whats your plans for tonight?" He asked after a while, I shrugged,
"nothing I guess."
"Wanna go out?" I looked at him, "didn't we get hunted last time we went out," I said and smirked, he looked down and smiled, he looked back up, "no, not there, some where in town?" He asked "yeah, sure." I said and his eyes widened, "good, we can head out at 5:00," he said and I smiled.

I spent the rest of the day walking round and occasionally reading the book I had found, I had done almost 3/4 of the spells, but I didn't dare try anymore before talking to Cordelia about them. I checked the clock it was 3:45, I guess I could start getting ready. I went into the bathroom and set up my make-up and hair curlers, I went back to the room and pulled out an outfit. It was simple but nice; I had my high waisted, black pleated skirt, a checked flannel, with a nivarna black, crop top. A black beanie hat, my one feathered earring, a black cross necklace, my spiky, silver bracelet, and my pair of black combat boots. Okay, maybe not that simple, but I wanted to look nice to go out for tonight. I gave my self a quick body wash and got dressed, I curled my hair and pulled it over to the right side and put my earring in. I grabbed my make up and applied a light smokey tone to my eye, with mascara, a little eye liner and a dark red lip stick. I smiled at my self and looked at the clock, 4:55. Wow that took long. I grabbed my lace purse and straighten my clothes before going to the door, I went to grab the doorknob as a knock came at the door. I opened it to see Kyle standing there, he wore a black v neck Tee, with black jeans, converses and a black hooded jacket, he looked up and his eyes widened, "wow." He said and I blushed, "ready?" I asked and he smiled, "hey, you won't need that," he said and grabbed my purse and chucked it on the bed, I looked at him and he smiled, "I'm paying." He said and I smiled.

We walked downstairs and out the front door, he opened my door and I hopped in, he got in the other side and started the engine, "so, where to?" I asked and he smirked, "you'll see." He said and reversed out the drive.