Vitalum Vitalis

Grace's POV

The next day I spent with mostly Kyle. We went to the back garden to sit on the grass and talk and eat some food, Kyle had made. After lunch we had decide to go to the beach.

I went up stairs and packed a bag, it was big and had blue and white stripes on it. I put on my favourite bikini. It was white and strapless with a circle in the middle, and had white under wear to go with it. I quickly shaved my legs and grabbed a towel with a hair brush. I put a pair of white shorts on with a grey see through top, and a pair of white sandals. I grabbed the bag and headed down stairs to meet Kyle at the front door.

He was wearing a white tank top with black swimming trunks and black flip flops, he was carrying a black sport bag and car keys. "Ready?" He said and I smiled. We drove down to the beach, and found a less crowed spot. It was hot today and the beach was crowed. I began to strip. I took off my top and shorts and caught Kyle looking at me intensely with wide eyes and licking his lips, I giggled and whispered in his ear. "Be good, and I might let you see more later." I pulled back and winked before walking to the sea with my hips swaying side to side. I heard Kyle growl and could feel his stare burning. I turned as he shook off his flip flops and shirt. My eyes widen as they traced his body. Kyle had defiantly grown and worked out, I could see a faint six pack, he was muscular but not over, still tall and lean yet muscular. Almost like perfection. I smiled and began to run as he chased after me.

I felt him grab my waist and we fell to the ground. I got on top of him and lightly brushed my lips over his before getting up and running into the sea. I heard splashes and turned to see Kyle chasing after me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, "tease." He said and I winked. He began to kiss me and his hands lowered to cup my ass. I giggled against his mouth as he squeezed my butt. I got out of his hold and began to splash him, he laughed and got me back. We splashed each other for a while before Kyle went to the beach to get out the food, I watched his ass as he walked and then began to swim a little.

I felt something grab me and presumed it was Kyle, I giggled and turned around to find a guy covered in blood. I screamed.

Kyle's POV

I saw Grace swimming and smiled, I turned my back for a minute to get the sandwiches, when I heard grace scream. I turned back around to see a guy, covered in blood trying to grab her. I shouted and ran to Grace, she ran to me before the guy got her. "You okay?" I asked and pushed her hair out of her face. "I think... I think he has been attached." She stuttered and I went to the guy, he had a bite mark from his shoulder to his waist, "are you okay?" I asked and he coughed, "help me." He whispered and I pulled him out the water, Grace helped me and sat next to him as I went to find my phone.

Grace's POV

The man lay on the sand bleeding to death, the ambulance wouldn't get here in time I had to do something, but what! The seven wonders. I had mange six so far, all of them except going to hell and back. I looked down at the guy and back at Kyle as he searched for his phone. "Kyle!" I said and he came over. "make sure no one sees me okay?" I asked and he looked puzzled, but realised what I meant and grabbed the towel to hide me.

I put my hands on the man's head and chest and blew into his mouth. I blew 3 more times before the man shot up and gasped for breath, his wounded body was healed and there was only a faint scar. I smiled and he looked at me, "thank you." He said and I was about to reply before everything began to spin and I fainted.

Kyle's POV

I heard the man say thank you and looked back around in time to see grace faint. "Grace!" I dropped the towel and tried to wake her up, "help!" I screamed and the man ran to get help. "Grace wake up, please wake up." I pleaded, an ambulance appeared 10 minutes later. "Is she okay?" I asked, "she seems fine but we need to take her to the hospital, just in case." I nodded "can I come. she's my... She's my girlfriend." I said and the words felt strangely comfortable on my lips. The paramedic nodded and I hopped in the back and held Grace's hand. "It will be okay baby." I said as we headed to the hospital.

Zoe's POV

I sat patiently waiting for grace to come back, we had arrange to go shopping today, and I really need new clothes, plus I wanted to hear about her and Kyle's date. They were to cute. At that moment my phone rang, I checked the ID it was Kyle. "Kyle?" "Zoe! Thank god, get Cordelia," "what's wrong." "Grace is in hospital." I felt ill, and a knot tightened up, "get Cordelia!" he shouted "okay." I said and ran to find Cordelia. She was in the drawing room. "Cordelia!" I said and she seemed startled, "Zoe? What's wrong?" "It's grace." I said and her face turned to a hurt look, "she's in hospital."