Jerk move

That morning I felt sore, I got up and took a shower. I got dressed into black cargo pants, black high top sneakers, and an off the shoulder grey top. I put my hair up into a ponytail and put on my dagger necklace.

I jogged happily, yet sorely down stairs into the kitchen where everyone sat except, nan, Cordelia and Kyle, who was making food. I sat on the table and smiled, "morning!" I said happily and Madison shushed me as she rubbed her head. "Ugh quit being so loud." She said and I rolled my eyes, "hang over?" I asked and Zoe nodded. I quietly giggled, with Zoe before digging into the breakfast Kyle placed In front of me.

After breakfast me and Zoe went to the library to find some spell books for Cordelia. We had been told to sort out all the book, in categories, and find the 4 books Cordelia needed.  After 3 hours of sorting out the 2 hundred books, we went to find food.

"So..?"
"What?"
"What was it like?! Kit walker is like super hot! One of the best party throwers! A college senior, and your boyfriend!" Zoe screeched and I chuckled.
"So? And he is not my boyfriend."
"But I thought you too..."
"We did but he said he would call me."
"That jerk!" Zoe said and I frowned,
"Saying they will call you is like the player move. Hook up, break up." Zoe said and I looked down. A silence fell and I saw Zoe look at me and a look of guilt appeared, and then she smiled. "Kits a good guy he won't do that." She said and I smiled at her before we left the house to get coffee.

Kyle's POV

I was standing, or more like hiding in the kitchen from Madison, who hadn't left me alone since she raped me. When I had heard grace and Zoe talking about last night. "That jerk!" Zoe said. "Saying they will call you is like the player move. Hook up, break up." Zoe said and Grace put her head down, but Zoe said something to her quietly, and I only managed to get hear Kit walker, before they happily left.

I was loosing her, my grace, gone, forever.

I know short chapter but I wrote this at like midnight, so tired. But thanks for reading! ❤️👌🏻