Screwed over

Grace's POV

I sat in the hospital room as everyone waited out side, I was so happy, I had great friends, an aunty that was happy for me and a boyfriend who... I loved! I loved Kyle. I began to cry, and smiled. I was about to walk out when Zoe burst into my room crying. "Zoe?" I said and held her, "I am so sorry Grace." I pulled her back, "what? What is it?" I said worried, "it's Kyle. I walked to my room for my phone and... He was screwing Madison." She sobbed and I felt my heart split. A pain shot through me and I felt my eyes sting as the tears fell down my cheeks, "I am so sorry." Zoe whispered and I hugged her, at least I knew I still had a good friend.

We sat for minutes sobbing until Queenie came in with a smile, "hey Kyle's..." She looked worried when she saw our faces. "What happened?"
"Kyle."
"What did he do?"
"He's fucking Madison, that's what he is doing." I shouted at Queenie and then felt bad, "sorry Queenie, I'm just... Did you say Kyle's back?" She nodded. I felt rage go through me and I stood up, how dare he come back after he had fucked the little whore. I walked out the door and saw Kyle. He smiled and went to give me a hug, "hey ba-" I slapped his face hard, he moved back a little shocked. "I may have just fainted but I was still in hospital, and you think that gives you the right to shag a whore and then say 'hey babe?!" I said and pushed him, "you asshole!" I shouted and realised by now the entire room was looking at me. "Let me explain." He said calmly, "no explaining, burn in hell!" I said and shoved past Kyle. Madison stood against the wall smirking I stopped in front of her and she straightened up "wipe the smile off before I do, slut." "Aww don't get upset, just cause he likes me better." I went red with anger and took all my might not to hit her, instead I screamed and ran out.

I whistled a cab and drove home, I went to my room and slammed the door and lay on my bed. I felt stressed and angry but most of all heartbroken. Of all the girls, it had to be Madison. I began to cry uncontrollably. After a while I heard the front door go, "Grace?!" I heard people shout and I looked at the key in the door, I thought hard and it turned, I was locked in, away from my friends, away from Cordelia, away form Kyle.