Graduation

I woke up to the smell of Kyle and turned to see him wrapped around me, his body projecting a soothing heat. I smiled sleepily and stretched, "morning." He yawned and I pecked his nose, "morning." I said and got out of bed, he groaned and I giggled. I through on my old clothes and scurried back to my room, before grabbing a quick shower.

I knew today were our results so I grabbed something formal, yet casual. I found a long sleeved, white wooly jumper, with a black collar. A high waisted, black pleated skirt. Thin black tights, and my black DocMartins with white laces. A black beanie and my dagger necklace. I would save the makeup till later. I walked out and met Kyle who was in a black suit with a tie. "You look beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek, I blushed as we walked down the hall. Misty came out of Zoe's room with Zoe and they were giggling, "hey guys." I said "hey!" The said joint together.

Zoe was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her ankles, with black overalls, her black matte high heels and her long beautiful hair was straight and down. Misty was wearing a short white dress, with a floral shawl, brown ankle boots with a white ribbon tied around, a silver necklace jewelled with blue needs, and a little golden charm. He famous on feathered black earring, and a big floppy hat.

We walked down and Queenie followed with Nan both wearing all black dresses. We walked down the stairs to meet Cordelia in the kitchen wear we are our breakfast, we sat as usual; me, Kyle and misty, with Nan, Queenie and opposite us. We sat and had silver dishes covering out food.

"Underneath these plates are your favourite breakfast, everyones' different, but satisfied. Enjoy." Cordelia said and we lifted our silver dishes up to reveal our breakfast.

Kyle's was a full English breakfast, with extra toast, mine a stack of 6 pancakes drizzled with syrup, sprayed with cream with strawberries and blackberries. Misty's was a fruit salad full of sweet tasting herbs and fruits, with a light drizzle of honey. Zoe's was 2 Belgium toasted waffles, with a drizzle of honey and to the side was a swirl of cream and she had blueberries sprinkled over the waffles. Queenie's was a large English breakfast, and Nan's was a small bowl of porridge with fruits mixed in. Myrtle had and exotic French breakfast and Cordelia had a fry up.

We dug into our foods and the excitement for our results began to grow rapidly.

After breakfast Cordelia called us in library one by one and the we continued to the kitchen where we waited. Like yesterday I was last. When my name was called out I felt like yesterday, Kyle kissed me passionately for a minute before winking and leaving, "tease!" I called after him, I turned and took a deep breath before entering the room, I sat in a chair 10 ft from Cordelia and myrtle, their faces stern and not giving away any sighs. I fiddle with my hands nervously, and Cordelia smiled, "don't be nervous." She whispered as myrtle went through the work.

"Miss Grace Bertrand." Myrtle started.
"Your answers were impeccable, each spell performed with speed and precisely, your final answer would be an ideal answer given by a supreme." I gasped, "I'm not..." Cordelia smiled. "Not from my judgement yet," she said and then myrtle continued. "So you could be also on the witch council." She said and smiled. "I am happily to announce darling that you have passed and will be able to graduate with your fellow student this evening." The knot inside me unravelled, the butterflies disappeared and I felt my face turn from flush to glowing with happiness. "Thank you!" I said and ran to Cordelia who finally hugged me back. "I love you so much Cordelia." I said and I felt her crying, "I am so proud of you grace and I love you too." She whispered and we hugged for a while longer.

Myrtle cleared her throat and we pulled back, Cordelia wiped her eyes and though her makeup remained a little smudged, she still look beautiful. Myrtle gave me a slight hug and we all proceeded to the kitchen, everyone turned to me and I grinned, "you have all passed the examination." Myrtle said and we all cheered, I ran to Kyle and he caught me in his arms, "well done." "Oh just kiss me." I cried and he smirked, we made out tenderly then roughly, when we pulled away they were all giggling and I blushed.

The rest of the day we set up the house for our graduation, balloons, a buffet in the back garden, drink, music etc. I was finishing the light hanging in the garden when Kyle came out. "Hey we need you in here." Kyle said and I got down.

We went to the drawing room where everyone sat, Cordelia began to speak, "as it is the graduation every witch will becoming to congratulate you, so I want you all to go to your rooms, I have left a present for you and then come back down." We all hurried up stairs to find our presents, which were graduation caps and gowns, we pulled them out and I saw a note, it read:

You can not be my favourite on show, but you our my favourite in my heart, for your graduation present not off miss fox but your cousin Cordelia.

I pulled out a red dress, it was thigh height, all silk and red, with a think black band under my boobs and a black cherry tree branch going across the bottom, with two black see through mesh straps. I grabbed Madison's boots, which I decided to keep, and put them on. I curled my hair and put on light mascara and eyeliner, with matching red lipstick, a little foundation and a little blush. I put on my graduation cap, and over gown, which was lucky black.

I headed out the door and misty smiled at me, "you look... Wow." I blushed, "you too misty." I said and we walked out, I knocked on Kyle's door whilst misty knocked on Zoe's. The door opened and Kyle looked at me stunned. "Your... Incredible." He said and I kissed him, I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I hope you got me a graduation present." He chuckled and whispered back, "I do."

•••

The ceremony passed and all the witches clapped and congratulated us, not all the witches were there but there was at least 800 there. Some had brought dates and the witch council also showed.

We had dinner and began to dance on the dance floor. Kyle grabbed my hand, "come on." He said and a slow song came on, he put his arm around my waist and pulled me so we were touching, our fingers entwined and we began to dance slow and sweet, I rested my head on his chest and he put his head on mine. When the song ended we went up to his room.

He pulled if my cap and gown and unzipped the dress, whilst I unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his pants. I kicked off my shoes and he did the same we were left in our underwear, "happy graduation." He said before kissing me slowly and unclipping my bra, I pulled of his underwear and fell to the bed, he kissed me slowly, "condom?" "Got it." He said and slipped it on. He went inside my and began to move faster, the friction was overwhelming and I felt myself building, I felt something release inside of me but was too overwhelmed to care. I stuck my nails in his back and he went faster and harder. Moans fill the room and he kisses my neck, biting in lightly. He both screamed and fell onto each other. I painted and got I top of him, I began to luck down his body before reaching his member and swirling my tongue over it. I began to suck harder and harder, I felt him release into me, I got on top of him and began to grind. He pulled me down and inserted two fingers, rolling and spinning, his fingers were magic. I gasped and came, he leaned down and sucked me dry.

We panted and pulled the covers over us, "wow." He panted and I chuckled breathlessly. We fell asleep happily and satisfied.