Madison Pt 1

Fair warning: mature content, read only if your comfortable

I woke up the next day, in a haze of last night, I opened my heavy eyelids and yawned. I stretched and got out of bed. I put my hair in a high ponytail and headed down stairs in my PJs. I reached the bottom of the stairs where Zoe and Queenie were talking, I smiled and said hi. They smiled back and waved, I headed to the drawing room and saw Cordelia reading, with Nan. "Where's misty?" I asked and Cordelia looked up, "she is a sleep," she frowned, I giggled, "I didn't know." "Are you high?" Cordelia asked and I giggled, "no just happy, I guess." I said and headed to the kitchen where my happy mood suddenly disappeared. Madison was there annoying Kyle, he was trying to eat breakfast as she tried to give him a lap dance.

"Come on Kyle, you know you want me." She said and kissed him. Anger filled my body and I stormed over to Madison and pulled her hair. She screamed and tried to fight back, "bitch let go!" She screamed and I dropped her. She stood up and I punched her in the mouth, she fell down and held her hurting jaw. She stood back up and tried to hit me, I easily dodged it and grab her collar before head-butting her. She fell the floor crying and clutching her bloody nose.

Everyone ran in and looked at me, I looked down at my red knuckles, and felt arms go around me. I looked up to see Kyle, "let's get you cleaned up." He took me to his bed room and sat me on the bed, before going in the bathroom and grabbing the first aid kit. He gently dabbed my cut knuckle with anti bacteria and began to put a bandage on my right hand.

"Why do you let her Kyle?" I asked after a while and he looked up miserably. "She just... It doesn't mean anything to me, but if I try to stop her or tell her that she threatens me." He said and looked back down to my hand. "What could she possibly threaten you with, she doesn't know where your parents or sister are." He sighed and shook his head, he looked up and cupped my face, "she threatens to hurt you." A knot twisted inside of me, he would go through hell to just protect me, I pushed his hair away from his face and leaned in. Our lips met each other and began to dance across each other in synch with every movement. I laid back on the bed and Kyle followed, he laid above me and began to kiss me. His mouth moved from my lips down to my neck, then my collar bone and soon down to the top of my breast.

Kyle's POV

I was sick of being Madison's play toy, we had never gone to bed but she was always finding a way for me to get hard over her. But I couldn't care less for Madison, not with grace, she made me feel better and more alive, like I actually was loved and not used for pleasure. Ever since our first kiss I couldn't stop thinking about her in that way, and now here we were in my room, making out on my bed. Unlike Madison, Grace made me hard by just touching me, where as Madison had to grind against my crotch with her ass.

I moved down from Grace's soft pink lips, to her neck and collar bone. Lost in the moment I moved down to the top of her breasts and began to trace my fingers down her sides. I brought my hand down her leg and then back up slowly bringing down her sweat pants. She moaned quietly as my hand reached in her pants. I rubbed her for a few seconds before putting one finger inside her. She quietly moaned my name and I smiled, I moved slow at first and then went faster. I put two fingers in and began to go faster and faster as her back began to arch. I kiss her mouth to cover up her moan and began to kiss down her body. I reached the top of her panties and pulled them off with my teeth while I still fingered her. I pulled my fingers out and licked them, "you taste nice." I said and she giggled. I slowly went down and began to lick slowly and moved my tongue around. I began to suck and heard her moan louder and louder, I made swirls with my tongue around and around, I  found her sweet spot, and began to go fast and suck harder. Her back arched and she squealed in delight, I smiled and began to kiss her again.

Her tongue licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth so she could go in, we wrestle our tongues together and they soon fell in synch with each other. After a while I began to slow the kiss down and pulled away, she moaned out of plea and I giggled. I lay next to her and cuddled up to her. We lay there for a while in a comfortable silence and soon began to drift off asleep.

Grace's POV

I felt warm and relaxed as Kyle cuddled the back of my body. I heard his breathing even out and saw he was asleep. I smiled to myself and turned around and lightly kissed his nose, before hugging him back and going to sleep.

Cordelia's POV

Kyle had taken Grace upstairs 2 hours ago and I was starting to get worried. I snuck upstairs and opened the door quietly and looked in Grace's room, she wasn't there, I went to Kyle's room to see them cuddling on the bed asleep. I knew I should make grace leave, but I was harsh last time and she seemed more happy with Kyle. I sighed and smiled and closed the door. I walked downstairs to see Madison in the drawing room still crying and over reacting, I was quite proud of Grace's hit on Madison, but the question was... Why did she do it?