Take Me When You Want

Simon's Point of View:

The dust settled a few hours after the climax of this investigation, and I was more than eager to get Kiera and our children home to make an attempt to bring them back to reality as well as prepare for the traumatic nightmares that were going to ensue. I leant against the doorframe of our bathroom, watching Kiera finish up bathing both Jacob and Evie as I held Stella closely against my chest, holding a pacifier between her lips as she gently suckled on it. 

"Daddy?" Evie looked at me, a fresh set of pajamas against her body while Kiera brushed her hair free of knots. 

"Yes, angel?" 

"Can you read me a story so I can fall asleep? I'm still scared." 

"You should know better than to ask, love. Reading you and your brother a story is the highlight of my day." I assured her. 

Her smile seemed to grow bigger with every year she aged, and she was the most beautiful little being on this planet, along with Jacob, Stella, and of course, their mother. 

"Can I listen too, dada?" Jacob chimed. "I-I promise I won't go to sleep when you start reading. Sister just has a boring book collection." 

That she does, lad, but it makes her happy. And to think of it, it makes me happy even more knowing that my own children love having me as their father. 

"I would love it if you did," I assured him with a grin. "Let's go get ready for bed, yeah?" 

They both nodded, Jacob turning to Kiera before wrapping his arms around her neck. "Goodnight, mommy. I love you." 

She smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek, "I love you, too. More than anything." 

"What about me?" Evie questioned. 

"That goes for you, too, sweetheart," Kiera smiled, now pressing a kiss to Evie's forehead before she approached me and extended her arms. "I'll take Stella and get her ready for bed." 

"Okay, love. I'll see you in a bit." 

*

Once I read and tucked the twins in for the night, I sealed my promise that they would sleep without a nightmare with a kiss to each of their foreheads. Ready to end this godawful night with a hot shower, I assured Kiera what I was doing while she was rocking Stella to sleep. 

The shower was heavenly. Hot water leaving faint red marks along my skin as my back faced the entrance of the shower. For the second time, Kiera had dodged my sixth sense by entering the shower behind me, her hands gently tracing up my back and squeezing my shoulders before I had turned around to face her. "What're you up to, love?" I hummed. 

"You know, we've been shot at, beaten up..." She trailed off, reaching up to wipe the dried blood from my cheek. "All of that has really gotten me in knots." 

"I can take care of that." 

"I was hoping you would." She giggled, gasping when I effortlessly picked her up and placed her against the shower wall. "Don't you dare drop me!" 

"Who do you think I am?" I grumbled against her neck. "Not a bloody chance that you're going to fall, love." 

Her fingers threaded through my hair, pulling gently every time I made her moan. "Best to keep your voice down, love. The kids are probably still awake." 

"I-I can't help it, Simon!" She gasped when my hand snaked between her legs, my thumb rubbing against the thinnest bundle of nerves that I wanted between my lips. 

"You started it now, love," I chuckled at how her legs tightened around my waist. "What do I always tell you when those moans get too loud?" 

"That my shoulders are wide for a reason," She answered with a subtle roll of her eyes. 

"That's right. Bite it if I get too rough, because I'm bound up, too." 

She hummed at my statement, letting me trap her lips with my own, arousal consuming my body as well as her own. 

Suddenly, she gasped, breaking her lips from mine before looking over my shoulder, "Stella is crying!" 

"Want me to take care of her so you can shower?" I hummed against her neck. 

"No, you deserve a nice and long shower. I was the one who ruined that-" 

"No, you didn't, love. As a matter of fact, you made my shower better." I chuckled, teasingly pointing down to my obvious erection that she caused. 

She blushed, reaching down to pump me twice with her warm hand before leaving me in the shower. "I'll meet you in the bedroom, baby." 

"Oh, I will see you there. Trust me." I groaned, watching her put on the shirt I was going to put on over her torso. God, the things this woman does to me

When I finished my shower, I saw her laying on the bed watching me as Stella was now sound asleep, and I couldn't help but grin down at Kiera before I reached down and gently grasped her ankle, seeing that she was wearing no underwear. "You make me so hungry, love." 

"Well, I can go downstairs and make you something to eat..." She hummed. 

"Nah, you can stay right here and I'll go downstairs," I smirked, putting myself between her thighs and pressing gentle kisses from her knees to her core, quite literally making a meal of her. 

I could've stayed there for hours, but her shaking legs and enhanced moans after a few minutes made it harder and harder to refrain from burying myself within her. 

My poor, sweet love, she couldn't handle more than one orgasm tonight, but she got the release she needed, and those eyelids of hers looked as if they were being weighed down by exhaustion. 

"I'm sorry, Simon." She panted from beside me, toying with my fingers that were tracing along her side. 

"For what, love?" 

"That I initiated sex, and you didn't even get off." 

I chuckled, pressing a kiss to her now bare shoulder, "We've got plenty of time, sweetheart. You needed it more than I did." 

"I'll get you back." 

"Whenever you want. Asleep or awake, take me when you want."