Logan's Version 1 - Characters

These are the characters of Logan's Version 1 and what they most likely look like

MAIN
Logan Hilson: The younger brother to Zoey and less famous of the two actor siblings. Logan is known for being friendly but never pays attention to instructions, as well as twisting situations. He has a wild, "crazy" approach to situations that almost always lands him in serious trouble - an approach that his friends call "the Logan thing." Just like Zoey, he's great with kids, including the few he babysits. It is revealed that he was once a kindergarten teacher to Michael, Mikey, Danny, and Jesse (the four kids he babysits regularly).
Zoey Hilson: Logan's older sister and the more mature, famous sibling. She is known for her constant set schedules in some scenes, leaving either Logan or Mikey to watch the kids alone. She shows a sarcastic side to Logan, whom she still cares about. She is best friends with Anne, and also dates Trevor Hart, who her brother refuses to get along with.

RECURRING
Mikey: Very close friend and neighbour to the siblings. Although Mikey is shown to be gentle, busy, and calm in most situations, he is a very reckless driver - the one thing no one likes about him. In "2 broke boys", Mikey tries to book a gig, implying he's an aspiring singer. He eventually gets into an actual band called "2 broke boys".
Michael: The smart kid. Michael is Logan's regular babysitting client, who's almost always in the Hilson household. Michael is intelligent but can be extremely sassy when he wants to and is easily irritated when Logan makes bad jokes or acts wild. He sees Mikey as a model figure (probably because they have the sane name). However, he has everyone's interests at heart - sometimes.
Danny: The adventurous kid. Danny is very friendly but can be wild and destructive if care is not taken. He is known for being enthusiastic about very dangerous situations and is constantly oblivious to the fact that his risky approach to everything both scares and annoys everyone. He's best friends with Jesse.
Drea: The fashionable kid. She is intelligent and hates nuisance from the boys, especially Danny. However, she's close friends with Michael, most likely for his smartness.
Jesse Carmichael: The friendly kid. Jesse is Logan's favourite and the youngest of the four regulars. Jesse is known for being easily sceptical and terrified but still warm around everyone. He's best friends with Danny but is not always influenced by risky situations. In "The Spooketti," Jesse accidentally gets involved in one risky situation, leaving him with clairvoyant abilities, thanks to the Logan thing.
Trevor Hart: Zoey's boyfriend and Mikey's best friend, who Logan doesn't always get along with.
Anne: Best friend to Zoey and Grace. She relates well with everyone but can never get used to "the Logan thing."
Tracy: A waitress that Mikey meets while trying to book a music gig at the restaurant where she works in "2 broke boys." She is known for being referenced to Max Black, one of the main characters of the original sitcom "2 Broke Girls," due to her approach and sense of humour. In later scenes, Tracy gets to know Mikey's friends better and becomes a big support to Jesse when he gains his psychic abilities.

GUESTS/MENTIONED...
Grace: Best friend to Anne and Zoey (Scene 5, Scene 13 [mentioned])
Jay (Scene 5, Scene 13 [mentioned])
Gemma - Michael's younger sister (Scene 7)
Mavis - Trevor's younger sister (Scene 7)
Neil - Logan's rival, a successful doctor (Scenes 15 & 19)
Alfred - Tracy's youngest brother (Scene 17)
Jesse's parents (Scenes 15 & 20 [mentioned])
School kids (Scenes 9 & 10)
Movie Director (Scene 11)
Waitress Fan (Scene 5)