Introduction..........

(Story is based in Delhi )

Vidyut Rajvanshi.....Male protagonist.
32 years old

CEO of Raghuvanshi Motors Pvt.lmt
A man who hates to listen No.....
He is born with a golden spoon and has got his every wish fulfilled from childhood only .
He achieved his dreams and he has all the resources to do so ....if he has to hustle for some things he didn't back out given his stubborn nature and achieved it at the end .

Anger issue✔️
Stubborn ✔️
Egoistic ✔️
Unpredictable✔️
Sarcastic ✔️
Dominating ✔️

But.....

Romantic 💯
Can die for you if he loves you 💯
Possesive 💯
Loves his family and friends 💯
Honest 💯
Loyal 💯
Truthful and Trust worthy 💯

Sanjana Rajvanshi....His wife .....
30 years old

A leading fashion designer and works for reputed Brand that is co-owned by her brother .
Met her husband in a business party and instantly got attracted to him .

Love in the first sight kind of thing
She was the first one to propose to him and he liked her confidence and outgoing Nature.

Both dated for 3 years and then got married.

Srikanth Rajvanshi - father of Vidyut
Supriya Rajvanshi -mothet of Vidyut
Vaani Rajvansh - 23 years old sister of Vidyut

Daksh Singhania.... Vidyut 's childhood best friend and C.E.O of Singhania steels Pvt Ltd

****************************

Pankhuri Roy......
23 years old

A beautiful, hardworking and intelligent girl who is struggling hard to meet the basic needs of life .

Her father died when she was 3 years old and her mother is her only family.

She gives tution to the childerns and then help her mother with stitching too along with her college ..

God has blessed her with excellent features and she is a sight to behold.

Sharmila Roy ......
49 years old
Pankhuri's mother .

After her husband's death she started tailoring work to meet their basic needs and somehow managed to survive in this harsh world .

They have to pay the rent and other bills and both are mother daughter duo somehow manage the daily expenses.
Also Sharmila has arthritis and diabetics.
Some money goes in her medication too .

Rahul sachdeva -
27 years old
Pankhuri's finance .

He works in an MNC.....
He liked Pankhuri and was behind her from starting and pressurized her mother seeing their financial condition for marriage.

They got engaged a few months back and her mother wants Pankhuri to complete her education first before getting married.

His maternal uncle is the owner of the rented house where Pankhuri and her mother are staying.

I won't be able to give daily updates for this story ....so you will get an update on every alternate day......🥲.

Do check out this reel for this story.....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9woAZ_S3ml/?igsh=OHg0NHBlZmE0MnN6