chapter 21

Pankhuri pov......

I don't know what shall I do being alone in this huge mention.

Although he is there locked up in his room as usual but does that make any difference....No.

Uncle and Aunty left after breakfast and I completed the Little cute sweater the whole afternoon.
I watched TV ...had a nap ....cooked a  meal for myself....but I still felt alone and uneasy.....

Currently I am roaming in the garden area after having my dinner.
I heard a glass shattering sound and glanced at his balcony.

I have lost hope now ....he is not ready to listen to anyone.....how can I help him then .
I felt uneasiness in my lower abdomen and sat on the bench ....
This is happening quite frequently....I will talk to Dr.Smiths this Saturday when I will visit for my check-up.

Pakhi Didi .....aapko kuch chaiye....Rani asked me entering the garden area .
Nahi ....aap soo Jaye jaa ke .. mei thik hu ...I told her with a small smile and she left after wishing me Good night.

There are no stars in the sky today as it's cloudy and the weather notification showed rain and thunder ⛈️ ⚡.

Although I love rain but this weather scares me too .
I sat for a while and then went inside .

The mansion was completely silent, I knew Vidyut is upstairs but still I felt odd and a little scared.

I filled my water bottle and came to my room .
Grabbing my clothes I left to get changed.

The moment I sat down to pee ...I saw a little blood dripping out of me and my eyes widened.

I got anxious but I need to calm myself down .
I washed myself and came out of the room.

I could feel a little throbbing in my lower abdomen....
What is happening.... I hope the baby is alright..

Please tell me you are alright.....I said Caressing my bump in a hope to get a kick from my little one ....but nothing like that happened and it frightened me even more .

I hurriedly climbed the stairs and knocked on the door.
Vidyuttttt.........open the door ........I am not feeling well..........I banged my palms over the door but got no response from inside.

Vidyuttttt ........ please.....the baby is not fine
......I am bleeding............. please....... hospital chalna haiii.....I cried banging continuously on his door .

My body tensed up and the pain aagrevated.
I was panicking and that was worsening my condition even more .

I felt painful contraction and slid down near his door .

Pleaseeeee.......... hospital chalooooo......I am not fine .....the baby is not fine .......I begged crying.

I can't wait for him to open the door now .......I somehow got up and came downstairs.

I felt wetness in between my legs and I cried palming my mouth.
Koi haiiii .....Raniiiiii ..........Raniiiiiiii.......meri help kijiye.............I screamed on the top of my voice .

I felt helpless and the fear of something happening to the baby gripped my heart .
I was not able to stand any more .

I walked outside.....and screamed for some help .
Thankfully the guards noticed me and rushed to help me .

Bhaiyaaaa mujhe Hospital Jana hai .....I cried folding my hands and they nodded .
One of the rushed inside to grab the keys and call Rani too.

The other one helped me to sit on the chair .
Rani and the other Guard came and helped me to sit in the car .