chapter 51

Pankhurii pov......

I smiled with my eyes closed feeling him kissing all over my face.......
Good morning my sweet little wife !!! ....he whished me pecking my nose and I giggled.

Very Good morning my dear husband ....I kissed his chin and he hovered over me putting his weight on me making me groan a little.

He brushed my hairs away and caressed my face lovingly making me inhale deeply. our legs were tangled and my breast were crushed under his weight . I looked into his eyes that were brimming with love and pecked his lips surprising him.

I bit my lower lip blushing profusely under his intense gaze and he groaned before slamming his lips over mine and sucking them hungrily suppressing my little squeal in his mouth .

His palmed my breast kneeding it over my kurti while his toes played with mine .
I fisted his hair feeling a blissful rupture inside me.

I try to reciprocate but he didn't let me do much taking the charge as usual .
I moaned as he pinched my nipple.

He bit on my lower lip drawing out blood from it making me hiss .
I breathed heavily as he sucked on my throat and cranked my neck giving him more excess .

Ahhhhh.....I cried as his shap teeth tormented my skin .....It stinged but he lapped his tongue over it to sooth the pain .

He continued his ministrations over my exposed skin .
He got up from Me pulling me up and before I could understand he pulled out my kurti out my head leaving me half naked as I was not wearing a bra .

I felt shy and tried to cross my hands overy chest but he didn't let me .
Pushing me again on the mattress he pinned my hands over my hand and eyes my erected nipple.

Ahhhhhh....ummmmhhhh.....I moaned as his mouth wrapped around my nipple.
Sshhhhh.... Vidyuttttt.......I moaned as he sucked hardly driving me crazy.

He was kneeding my other breast in his palm twisting my nipple in between his fingers .

It was painful yet pleasurable and my cavity throbbing pouring out lewed liquid making me clench my thighs.

My eyes fell on the clock momentarily and it was 6:30 am .
I shut my eyes tight as he dug his teeth in my flesh and scratched his arm with my nail making him groan .

He diverted his attention to the other breast while his hand travelled down and entred my panties directly.

I moaned loudly as his fingers brushed over my wet folds.
I know he is teasing me and I let out a needy moan ....

Vidyutttttt ....please naaa .......

He smirked leaving my nipple and came over to my lips again .
Please what sweetheart....He asked me and I pouted.

He sucked on my pout while rubbing me down there vigorously.
I kissed his lips hardly feeling unbearable pleasure.....

Ahhhhhh.......mhhhhh.......I tried to suppress my moan not wanting to wake up Vayu and dig my face in the pillow.

I felt him pulling out my pants along with my panties baring me completely.
I looked at him momentarily to find him taking out all his clothes and throwing them away hurriedly.

I chuckled at his urgency and he pinched my thigh making me shriek.
He palmed my mouth looking at Vayu ... thankfully he was in deep sleep.

Come to the couch ....he said pulling my hand and I nodded .
He laid me on the couch and hovered over me .
Parting my legs wide he slammed inside me in a single go and palmed my mouth to Muffle my scream .