chapter 46

Vidyut pov.....

30 percent of your liver has been damaged due to drinking.....The doctor informed us by going through my reports and  I heard her gasp beside me .

I held her hand and she clutched my tightly with both her hands.
Don't.....I warned her but she cried nonetheless.

Mrs. Rajvanshi.... Please hold yourself.....We can start the treatment and it can be healed but for that he needs to leave alcohol completely and make some healthy changes in his routine..... The doctor said and explained us the whole treatment plan.

As we came out of the cabin she glared at me while I just sighed.
Pina toh dur ki baat hai mei dekhne bhi nahi dungi sharab.....She said in a warning tone and I raised my eyebrows at her .

Now you have to decide ki ghar chalenge ki Rehab ...she asked me and I snickered.

Tum kon hoti ho.....
Biwi hu aapki aur aapke bache ki Maa bhi samjhe aap .......chup chaap do what I say nahi toh Maa aur Papa ko bata dungi ....she cut me off and warned me in the end .

She didn't said anything and we took the prescribed medicine and returned home .
Vayu squeled seeing us and I picked him up in my arms and tossed him up in the air making him laugh..

Later she took him in her arms while I left to my room .
I entered the bathroom to have a nice bath and when I came out she was instructing the maids to remove all the bottles from my Bar area .

Ye kya kar rahi ho.....I asked her a bit sternly but she just ignored me .
The maids left taking all the bottles and I turned her towards me .

Ye kuch jayda nahi ho raha tumhara ab .....I asked her and she pulled me closer grabbing my collar taking me by shock .

Jayda toh dekha nahi hai aapne ....she said and I glared at her that she returned.
Mene bola na nahi piunga .....I told her getting away .
And I don't trust you .......She said making me huff.

Lunch kar lijiye....she said placing the food tray in front of me .
Baad mei _
Abhi khana hai....phir medicine bhi Leni hai and you can't skip meals ....She cut me off .

Kyu kar rahi ho ye sab tum......Mar jaane deti mujhe....I said and she didn't looked at me.

I turned her towards me and she was crying.
Mei jeena chahti hu aur uske liye aapka hona jaroori hai .....she said I'm between her cries and I wiped her tears but she pushed my hands away ..

Apna khana khaiye chup chaap ....she said.
Don't you dare to talk to me like that ....I said and she has the audacity to roll her eyes.

Bimar logo ko jayda gussa nahi karna chaiye....she mocked me making me groan.

After having lunch she gave me my medicine .
Kaash galatfahmi ki bhi koi dawai hoti toh bohot logo ki zindagi aasan ho jaati She taunted me .

I laid on the bed and looked at her who was arranging my medicine According to the scheduled timing.

A sigh left my mouth thinking about everything.
I feel drained and mentally exhausted.

I coughed and palmed my mouth and there was little blood......I hurriedly got up and walked to the washroom and cleaned my hand and mouth.

She would have panicked seeing the blood again but it will heal with time .
And it's nothing new.... it's been happening since last week ...

My liver is 50 percent damage and I have asked the doctor to tell her only 25 percent but he told her 30 instead.

I know it's a serious issue but she didn't need to know it . She would get tensed and would start crying.

Vidyutttt....she knocked on the door and I sighed.
I opened the door and she looked at me worried.