chapter 43

Pankhurii pov.......

You naughty kidooooo .......I narrowed my eyes at Vayu as he was throwing my stuff on the floor sitting on the bed .

I groaned as he threw my comb away and I held him in my arms .
Shall I toss you on the floor too just like you are doing with my stuff....haan ....I asked him and he just laughed making me bite his chubby cheeks lightly.

He giggled even more wiggling in my hold ...
Mummmmmmmmm.......aeeeeeeeee.......ayyyyyyyyy......He squeled lifting my spirit up too with his heartwarming giggles .

Do you even have any idea how much I love you ....I asked him and my eyes teared up and he just pouted making me smile.

I wiped the corner of my eyes and got ready for the day with determination to set everything right.

I will clear everything with Vidyut ...I just can't let everything go in the drain just because of a small misunderstanding......

I should have cleared it long back but that Rahul didn't mean anything to me and I never considered him a part of my life.

In fact I broke the engagement with him before signing the surrogacy agreement and even paid off his debt .

I never knew he would creat such misunderstanding in my life .
I am hurt as Vidyut didn't ask me clearly if he had any doubt regarding Rahul and just believed whatever anyone said to him .

But it's okay ....I will tell him everything now .....and then I won't talk to him once the misunderstandings will be cleared....he had hurt me a lot and I won't give in easily this time.

I took hold of my half naked baby who was just sitting on the bed in his diapers .
I forcefully laid him on the bed and applied baby lotion all over his body and he sulked throwing his hands and legs in the air and blabbering angrily.

Don't you want to get dressed.....shame shame !!!!!.....I told him and he groaned before letting out a squeal as I tickled him .

I made him wear his clothes and he slapped on my chest making me hiss .
His tiny hand hit hard ....

This boy is getting out of hands every passing day and is turning really naughty....I don't know how will handle him once he will start walking.....I am going to have a really tough time then ....I thought spanking his butt lightly making him giggle.

I gathered him in my arms he snuggled in my neck and bit lightly on was shoulder before glistening it with his salvia.

He has started teething and wants to bite each and everything now .

I entered the hall with Vayu in my arms and greeted Maa and Papa who smiled at me while Vaani wiggled her brows at me teasingly.

Vayu jumped in Papa's arm and Maa asked me to prepare something sweet as it's my first day after the wedding and she wants me to do the rituals as a daughter in law of the house.

I nodded at her and entered the kitchen and started preparing Gajar ka halwa for everyone.

Kya baat hai Bhabhi ji .....lagta hai aap raat ko ache se sooi nahi .....you eyes look a bit tired....Vaani teased me munching on a carrot making me shook my head at her antics.

Wohhhh ....love bite bhi hai neck pe .....she hooted and I sushed her immediately not wanting anyone else to hear her.

She giggled teasing me and I just smiled at her covering up my pain .

She was telling me about Aryamaan while I prepared the Halwa .
Mom.......My coffee please...I heard him from the hall .
I put a pan on the stove to prepare his coffee.