chapter 38

Pankhurii pov......

I smiled finishing my look with a red lipstick.

Today is Vayu's ann prashan ceremony .  Hia father that grumpy man just need some reason to get angry . I have worn a yellow saree to irk him further .
I know the consequences 
of pulling this stunt specially when he is mad at me but it's fun to rile him up .

Pakhiiii Dii.....Vani entred the room with Vayu and looked at me from head to toe .
Wow ....you are looking absolutely beautiful in this saree....she said making me smile.

My baby was also looking at me with his big almond eyes and made grabby hands asking me to take him in my arms .

I smiled as he snuggled into me Asking me to feed him .
Bhook lagi hai mere shonaa ko ...haan......I asked him but he was getting impatient, not interested in anything else.

I gave my nipple in his mouth and he latched on it without any delay.
I Caressed his head and straightened his yellow kurta that he is wearing.

I kissed his palm and he looked at me momentarily leaving my nipple and got back to his work after giving me a small smile.

Vaani left as she has to help Maa with the prepration.
I patted Vayu's back humming a lullaby for him when Vidyut entered the room .

He looked at me narrowing his eyes and I bit my lips.
I had thought of going in front of him wearing a saree when we will be downstairs....

Ye kya pehna hai ....he asked me and I rolled my eyes .
Aapka business suit pehna hai .....I said sarcastically.

Acha.....he said plopping on the bed beside me and I shifted a little away .
He laid on the bed And I looked at him over my shoulder and he raised his eyebrows.

Vidyuttttt.....I shrieked as he opened my blouse string and I then unhooked it ..
I couldn't move much as Vayu was in my lap and he took the full advantage of it .

Ssshhhh ahhhh.....I whimpered as he bit on my back and then sucked it making me shut my eyes .

Mana kiya hai na ...saree mat pehna karo saying he took my flesh in between his teeth and I hissed .

He licked my back making me clutch the bedsheet tightly.
I tried getting up but he held me back snaking his arm around my bare waist.

I was trapped......
Vidyuttttt.....I cried out as he tormented my skin on the side of my waist...

I layed sleeping Vayu on the bed and stood up but he held my pallu in his hand pulling me closer.

Vidyuttttt......neeche Jana hai ....chod dijiye....I pleaded trying to hook my blouse.
Chali Jana but change kar ke .....He said getting up and I looked at him with puppy eyes.

Nahiii .. mujhe saree hi pehni hai ....I said and he pulled me in his arms and sucked on the side of my neck making me held him tightly.

I don't want anyone to look at your exposed back and waist ...he whispered in my ear.
You don't trust me ....I asked him and he smiled attaching his forhead with mine.

It's not about trust....Tum nahi samjhogi....He said kissing my nose and I pouted.

Mei pallu se apni back cover kar lungi .....I said and he sighed.
What about this ....he pinched my waist and I slapped his arm .
Ye bhi cover ho jayega .......but I won't change this today ......I said being adamant.

Don't force me to fuck you so hard that forget about walking down in saree you won't be able to get up from the bed......he shamelessly uttered.

I fake cried resting my head on his chest .........Thik hai ....I wont wear it if you dont like it.....vese bhi sab aapke hisab se hi toh hota hai.....kya farak padta hai agar mera mann hai ki nahi ....I said feigning a sad face.

Acting ho gai ho toh change kar lo...He said making me groan.Mujhse baat bhi mat kar lena....and stay away from me....I said waking inside the closet and he has the audacity to laugh.

I waited inside the closet and adjusted my saree properly . What he thinks of himself .....I wont change this today......I decided.                                                                                                                                       
 Pankhuriiii......come fast.....Vayu bhi uth gaya hai and everyone is waiting for us downstairs...he said.

Aap jaye mujhe thoda time lagega ....Mei aajungi 5 minute mei.....I said and he left with Vayu.         
I grinned looking at myself in the mirror and adjusted my saree properly before heading downstairs.

He was standing beside Ma with Vayu in his arms when I entered the hall...                                     
Arey bache Pakhi hum log tera hi wait kar rahe the ....Maa said  and I nodded. Bohot pyari lag rahi hai saree mei......Maa complimented me and he turned listening to Maa and looked at me.

He didn't  say anything and walked away with Vayu.....I expected  a reaction out of him but now seeing him walking away like this made me rethink about my decision of wearing a saree.                

We did the puja and he was silent throughout. Maa and Papa fed the porridge to  Vayu followed by us. Vidyut then gave a check for the orphanage and organised a feast for the kids too.

Vayu got a lots of gifts too from all of us. He made cute faces while having the porridge and spit it out too a few times. I wiped his mouth and made him drink some water .

Vidyut then left to his office and he was silent throughout. I tried talking to him but he didn't uttered a word and just nodded at whatever I said.

I mashed a banana in a bowl and fed Vayu in the afternoon and had my lunch with Vani, Maa and Papa.

vidyut pov ......

I sighed in frustration closing my laptop. I am not angry at her but frustrated .....why can't she just understand me.

Its not like I want to cage her or dominate her... I just want to keep herself  to me ...away from everyone....

I just don't want to repeat my past mistakes.....only I know how difficult it was for me to love again and walk on the same path from where I got betrayed so brutely.

I know she is not like Sanjana and I can never compare her with Sanjana or someone else , but still I want to take precautions for my own sanity.

I love her a lot and the mere thought of losing her is terrifying.....                                                                   
Also its just not about me anymore but we have our baby with us too .

My phone rang and I smiled seeing her call.......so madam is now missing me but I won't give in easily this time.....I smirked.

Lily knocked on the door at the same time and I looked at her...                                                                     
Mr.Rajvanshi....Rahul sachdeva wants to meet you urgently......she informed me making e frown.

I dont known someone with that name. Ask him to have an appointment first .....I said.                     
I told him the same  but he mentioned that it is something related to Miss. Pankhuri.......she added and I was shocked as how this man knows Pankhuri as she doesn't have a family beside us.

heyyyy guys.........

Thankyou for all your love and best wishes.......I just felt so grateful and overwhelmed seeing your love......😘😘😘😘😘🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I am good now but it will take some time to get to normal......                                                                          I will give updates on alternative days by 8 pm.

this story will also have 50 chapters and an epilogue.

don't forgot to comment..........