chapter 10

Vidyut pov.......

Thankfully the implant has been successful.... Smitha told us and Sanjana grinned hugging Smitha.

Thank God.....I was so scared about it after her mother death....she said and I just sat there listening to them.

It's been a month to that unfateful Day Pankhuri lost herself with her mother.

That girl is no more the same she used to be .
She eats whatever we provide her and remain in her room only .

If someone ask her to come out and sit with everyone she would comply with that and will sit there silently.

She works on command and I don't know if it's safe for her to have a baby in this mental state.
She doesn't cry but she doesn't smile even .

Now I can go peacefully to New York to work on my project..... Sanjana said to Smitha.

We took our leave and I looked at Pankhuri who was silently sitting in the back seat looking outside.

Vidyut.....mujhe kuch shopping bhi karni hai ...... Sanjana said and I nodded at her giving her a small smile.

She is too excited to go to Newyork for her fashion project.
I asked her earlier if she could delay it as I think Pankhuri needs a friend at this moment with whom she could open up and Sanjana could be one for her .....

But Sanjana had looked at me like I have said something offensive.
Vidyut you want me to delay my project just to stay with Pankhuri......
You were the one who used to say that we are paying her for doing all this then why such soft corner for her all of a sudden.... Sanjana said .

Because she is not in the right state of mind Pankhuri.....can't you see it yourself.....I have asked her and she huffed.

She is grieving her mother loss . What can I do in that .....She will be alright with time and I can't leave my project for anything and you know that how much I love my work ....she said and I didn't said anything further.

Sanjana can be really mean sometimes...... I hate that quality of her and that's the Reason Mom is not fond of her much .

Anyways Mom is there to look after Pankhuri.....I thought.
Pankhuri we are going to the mall .....you just wait here for us ..... Sanjana said to her and I looked at her in disbelief.

Why is she behaving weired with Pankhuri after her mother's death . She was quite friendly with her before that ......

You can come with us .....yaha kya karogi akele.....you will feel better...
Also you can also buy things if you want.....I said to her and she looked at me for a moment but then shook her head.

Aap log jaaye .... mujhe kuch nahi chaiye.....She muttered and Sanjana got out of the car giving me a look.

I followed her inside the mall .
Kuch jayda Sympathy nahi show kar rahe ho tum uske saath ...... Samjana asked me and I looked at her plainly.

That's called basic manners that you lack sometimes.....I said and she huffed .
Don't tell me we are arguing again for that girl Vidyut.....She said to me a bit loudly and I glared at her .

Don't act like that with me ......if I am taking to you at a certain pitch don't raise your voice above that ....I warned her and she looked away.

Have you started liking that Girl Vidyut.....She asked and I looked at her in disbelief.

Shall I assume the same about your co partner and best friend Vickey Thandani ......I asked her and she sighed.

How many times I have to explain it to you .....We have nothing like that in between us .....He is my Best friend and my co partner.....

You  have to grow out of your narrow mindset Vidyut.....She said making me clench my jaw .

Really.....Miss Sanjana Raichand.....now you find me Narrow minded too .....Great going .......Call your best friend and asked him to be your assistant in shopping I have better things to do .....I said and left from there.

She has changed a lot in past few weeks and I didn't liked that Bastard Vicky from the start.
But she can't understand that simple thing .
Narrow minded ....my foot .....

I walked to the famous cafe near the Mall .
I had my coffee and Called Lily to reschedule my today's meeting......

My eyes fell on a couple who was playing with their daughter and melodious giggles made me smile too .

Kids are really innocent and they can uplift anyone's mood .
I use to not like kids before but now that we will have our own in 8 months ....It evokes a different feeling inside me .

Sanjana really like kids .... she always talked about babies...
I think our baby will strengthen our bond .

When I came out of the cafe I saw Pankhuri running on the road.

Shit....have she turned mad ...
Why is running like that.....

I called her name and ran behind her ....
But she was a bit ahead of me .

Maaaa .......She was calling her mother and was running ahead .
I increased my pace and held her harm making her turn around.

Have you lost your mind ......kya kar rahi thi ....abhi tumhara accident ho jata toh .... how can you be so careless.....I shouted at her but she was looking at a particular women walking ahead trying to free her hand from my hold .

Meri maa hai vo....mujhe jaane dijiye....she said and I sighed.
Pankhuri....she is not your mother......your mother is No one ......I reminded her a bit calmly and she looked at me angrily and jerked my hand away .

She again stated going behind that women and I followed her knowing she wouldn't listen to me .

Maa....she called that women and the women turned to her .
Pankhuri halted in her steps looking at women who looked at us with a frown and then went away .

Pankhuri was crying and  I felt bad for her ...
Come with me.....I escorted her back to the car and made her sit inside.

I gave her some water but she refused.
I let her cry and stood out of the car giving her space.

I called Sanjana but she didn't answered my call .
What is her problem now .
Her attitude angered me and I dialled her again.

She didn't answered my call again, instead sent me a text saying she will come on her own .

I would have taught her a lesson for her misbehaviour if Pankhuri was not here with me .

I got inside the car and drove to home asking the driver to pick up Sanjana from the Mall .
She quitely got out the car as we reached and went to her room .

Vidyut.....Kesa Raha sab beta .....Mom asked me .
Sab thik hai Mom ..... Implantation ho gai hai ......there is nothing to worry about....I told her and she sighed in relief.

Bechari bachi..... choti si umar mei anath ho gai.....dukh bohot bada hai iska aur koi apna bhi nahi hai .......

Ye bacha hone ke baad koi acha ladka dekh ke hum iski Shaddi karwa denge......
Kaha jaayegi ye bechari.....Mom said and I smiled at her ..

My mother is really soft hearted women. She is quite active in social and spiritual work .

I know you will get her settled somewhere....I said hugging her to my chest with a smile.

I explained about Pankhuri's diet chart to my mom and left to my room to take some rest.

Comments guys....